The Pataskala Division of Police is investigating three reports of money being stolen last week from two businesses and a home.
* A business in the 14000 block of Broad Street reported $500 was taken between midnight and 12:30 a.m. June 14.
* Police are investigating the theft of $50 between 11:39 p.m. June 11 and 1:32 a.m. June 12 from an office in the 100 block of Emswiler Way.
A door was damaged in the incident, according to the police report.
* A resident reported the theft of $425 and a $25 gift card between 6 p.m. and 6:22 p.m. June 14 from a home in the 5000 block of Mink Street.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* Police are investigating the theft of a garden tractor valued at $1,649 between 7 and 11 a.m. June 11 from a yard in the 12000 block of Adams Lane.
* Police cited a 28-year-old man for having weapons while under disability at 9:45 p.m. June 13 near a local business on Broad Street at Oak Meadow Drive.
The man was stopped on suspicion of an OVI and a weapon was found in the vehicle, according to the police report.