Pataskala police officers found drugs at a residence and cited three people for drug-related offenses within the past several days.
* Officers recovered a purse containing heroin and a spoon at 12:52 a.m. June 20 from a home in the 1000 block of McCoy Drive.
* A 25-year-old man was cited for possession of drugs at 1:16 a.m. June 21 on Liden Street at Broad Street.
Officers found marijuana in the man's vehicle following a traffic stop, according to the police report.
* A 27-year-old man was cited for possession of drugs at 10:11 a.m. June 21 in the 6000 block of Mink Street.
Officers found the drugs while serving the man with an arrest warrant, according to the police report.
* A 41-year-old man was cited for drug abuse at 2:52 p.m. June 21 at Broad and Spring streets.
The man was stopped for driving under suspension and was found in possession of a glass pipe with a "green substance" in it and a pill bottle with a "green substance" in it, according to the police report.
Pataskala police also are investigating five recent theft reports involving electronics, vehicles, lawn equipment and cash.
* Three televisions valued at $2,400 were taken between 10:30 p.m. June 18 and 10 a.m. June 19 from a business in the 14000 block of East Broad Street.
Several locks were damaged in the incident, according to the police report.
* A battery valued at $113 was taken between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 21 from a residence in the 100 block of Railroad Street.
* Three motorcycles valued at $1,100 were reported stolen between 5:45 a.m. June 21 and 5 a.m. June 22 from a building in the 400 block of Merritt Road.
* A lawn tractor and hedge trimmer, no value given, were taken between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. June 14 from a residence in the 14000 block of Cleveland Road.
* A resident reported the theft of $300 between 5:30 and 6:10 p.m. June 21 from a car parked in the 100 block of Coronado Drive.