The Pataskala Division of Police arrested and charged a 32-year-old man for driving under suspension, falsification and obstructing justice at 2:48 p.m. Aug. 14 on Coronado Drive after he allegedly ran from an officer who stopped his vehicle for a potential traffic violation.
The man ran through the Pataskala Green and Village Square Apartments and was caught by the officer, according to the police report.
In other recent incident reports from the Pataskala Division of Police:
* A counterfeit $10 bill was found at 2:14 p.m. Aug. 15 at a business in the first block of Oak Meadow Drive.
* Police cited a 19-year-old man for underage consumption at 5:47 a.m. Aug. 17 on Broad Street at Barrington Ridge Drive.
* A fishing boat with two motors was found abandoned at 12:37 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 12000 block of Adams Lane.
* Police are investigating the theft of four types of prescription drugs found in Pataskala Municipal Park at 2:03 p.m. Aug. 18.
* A mower was reported stolen between 8 a.m. Aug. 12 and 1 p.m. Aug. 19 from a home in the 300 block of Ronald Drive.