• A woman on Brookstone Drive reported that someone put chocolate syrup, eggs and what appeared to be dog feces on her vehicle while it was parked in the driveway.
• A business on Columbus Avenue reported an employee stole $100.
• A man on Damos Way reported the theft of money from his bank account.
• A man on Watkins Glen Boulevard reported the driver side tires on his vehicle were cut.
• A woman on West Sixth Street reported someone assaulted her and her two children.
• A woman on North Cherry Street reported a man threatened to hurt himself. He was taken to the hospital for observation.
• A breaking and entering was reported at a storage facility on Industrial Parkway.
• A woman on West Fourth Street reported her debit card was used without her permission at a local phone store.
• A woman on Amrine Mill Road reported the theft of her debit card.
• A man in the 1400 block of Sassafras Lane reported his 10-year-old daughter received an obscene text message.
• A man in the 300 block of Hickory Drive reported his wallet was missing.
• A woman in the 300 block of South Court Street said she was being harassed.
• A woman in the 700 block of West Fifth Street is suspected of connecting a line for cable services from where she lives to the apartment next door.
• A business in the 300 block of East Fifth Street reported a female driving a light blue Ford Taurus drove off without paying for $10.01 worth of gas she had pumped.
• A man in the 300 block of North Maple Street reported his 5-year-old daughter was bitten by a pit bull that belonged to someone in the 200 block of North Maple Street.
• Two people in the 1000 block of Milford Avenue were charged with disorderly conduct after a fight.
• Two young girls were reportedly seen breaking a window at a church in the 400 block of South Oak Street by throwing rocks at it.
• A man reported a truck window was broken in the 200 block of West Ninth Street.