• Someone pried open an outdoor storage box and threw the contents around the playground at an elementary school in the 1000 block of Edgewood Drive.
• A man on West 8th Street reported items stolen from his residence.
• A 29-year-old man was charged with theft for allegedly shoplifting at a business in the 1000 block of North Main Street.
• A 31-year-old man was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated after a traffic stop on West 6th Street at Grove Street.
• A 29-year old man was charged with disorderly conduct after being in a fight in the 1000 block of North Main Street.
• Someone stole copper out of a work trailer in the area of Gallop Drive and Kentucky Circle.
• A woman in the 800 block of Columbus Avenue reported someone damaged her Honda Civic.
• A 33-year-old woman from Plain City was arrested on an outstanding warrant for a probation violation from the Madison County's Sheriff's office.
• A fishing tackle box was stolen from a home in the 300 block of West 3rd Street.
• Someone injected glue into the door locks of a vehicle parked in the 800 block of Collins Avenue.
• A 32-year-old man was arrested and charged with assault, accused of pushing a woman and assaulting a man in front of a business in the 100 block of North Main Street.
• A 29-year-old man was charged with disorderly conduct after police found him intoxicated and lying in the grass in the 600 block of West 8th Street.
• Someone spray painted the bridge supports and restrooms at a park on Creekview Drive.
• A woman in the 400 block of Chestnut Street reported someone threw a hot cup of coffee at her.
• Someone in the 400 block of Windmill Drive reported being harassed over the phone by a man and woman.
• Police found underage kids with vodka in the 700 block of West 4th Street.
• A woman on Fawnbrook Drive reported someone assaulted her.
• A woman in Milford Center reported someone threw something at her car in the area of Milford Avenue and Kenny Lane.