• At 8:52 p.m., deputies responded to a report of fireworks being ignited on Pleasant Street in Millford Center and striking homes in the area.
• A theft was reported from a construction site near the intersection of Harriott and Bell roads. According to reports, an unknown suspect stole fuel from construction equipment.
• A 19-year-old Paver Barnes Road man was arrested for domestic violence.
• A resident in the 11000 block of Jerome Road reported someone had entered the home and stolen a pressure washer.
• A 22-year-old Mingo woman was arrested for allegedly stealing from the Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard business where she was employed.
• A 19-year-old Raymond, Ohio, man was arrested and charged with theft after he allegedly stole a $100 gift card from a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard.
• An Industrial Parkway resident reported that someone drove into his bean and corn fields sometime during the overnight hours, damaging his crops.
• At 1 a.m., a 33-year-old West Fifth Street man was charged with having an open container of alcohol after police allegedly observed him walking along Buerger Street, drinking from a can of beer.
• At 8 a.m., a North Main Street resident reported that one of the tires on a vehicle had been slashed sometime during the overnight hours.
• A 25-year-old Meadows Drive woman was arrested and charged with theft after allegedly stealing $127 worth of arts and crafts supplies from a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard.
• A West Fifth Street business reported that someone stole cigarettes.
• At 8 a.m., a Connelly Street resident reported items were stolen from his car while it was parked along the street.
• At 11:34 p.m., an 18-year-old North Fourth Street man was arrested and charged with assault, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and underage consumption of alcohol after a fight in the area of North Court Street and West Fourth Street.