• A 19-year-old woman was charged with underage consumption and having an open container in a vehicle on East Fifth Street
• Representatives of a business on West Fifth Street reported noticing an ongoing pattern of theft. Investigation pending.
• Employees at a business on Charles Lane reported someone tried to use a counterfeit $5 bill.
• A resident of Kenny Lane reported that finding items in her home knocked over and out of place.
• A resident of Allenby Drive reported her 11-year-old son was bitten by a friend’s dog while they were playing fetch with the animal.
• A resident of Collins Avenue reported $200 was taken from her checking account.
• A resident of West Fifth Street reported that when she did her taxes, she was advised that someone had already used her Social Security number.
• A 35-year-old man was arrested for assault on Southwood Drive after a report of a dispute.
• A 52-year-old North Lewisburg woman was taken to the hospital after she said she had been out drinking with friends and thought that she may have been drugged.
• The owner of a rental home on Prairie Drive reported finding three juveniles in the house that was supposed to be vacant.
• Residents on Derby Drive reported their 14-year-old son has been receiving unwanted text messages from an unknown person.
• A 19-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for assault after officers were called to the ER on a report of a combative patient.
• A 27-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI after a crash on U.S. 33 at Scottslawn Road.
• A 26-year-old man was arrested for aggravated menacing after a resident in the 600 block of West Ninth Street reported that a man was banging on the front door and threatening to kill everyone in the house.
• A 47-year-old Columbus man was arrested for driving under suspension and OVI after a traffic stop on U.S. 33 at state Route 36.
• A resident of Woodline Drive reported finding a hole in a screen, possibly made by someone attempting to get into the home.
Union County Sheriff
• Deputies responded to a property in the 22000 block of state Route 347 on a report that a barn door had been found unlocked. The deputies found the door was forced open but nothing appeared to have been taken.
• A resident in the 12000 block of Maple Ridge Road reported her credit card information was used in Florida to withdraw $200 from her account.
• A hit-skip accident was reported on state Route 37, south of Richwood.
• A 19-year-old Ostrander woman was arrested for OVI, underage consumption of alcohol and failure to control after a motor vehicle crash in the 9000 block of state Route 736. She was released to a family member. A 20-year-old man who was not at the scene when deputies arrived later went to Memorial Hospital of Union County reporting injuries from the crash.
• Deputies responded with the Marysville Fire Department to the 12000 block of U.S. Route 36 on a report of an injury accident involving multiple vehicles.
• A 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Marion County Sheriff’s Office and released to a Marion County deputy.
• A 23-year-old Marysville man was arrested for criminal trespassing and criminal damaging after deputies responded to a home in the 7200 block of Hinton Mill Road on a report of a possible burglary in progress. He did not enter the residence but did damage the property, according to sheriff’s reports. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail
• A resident in the 28000 block of state Route 4 reported two unauthorized cell phones were added to his account.
• A 23-year-old Celina man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Upper Arlington Police Department after a deputy found a car in the median in the area of U.S. 33 and Mitchell Dewitt Road. He was turned over to Upper Arlington police.
• A resident in the 23000 block of state Route 161 reported a gun was stolen sometime over in the past nine months.
• A driveway at a residence in the 33000 block of state Route 37 was reported damaged. While investigating the, the deputy found a 50-year-old Marion woman who was wanted on an outstanding warrant from the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. She was arrested and turned over to a Marion County deputy.
• Damage was reported to a property in the 24000 block of state Route 4.
• Several pieces of jewelry were reported stolen from a home in the 20000 block of Barker Road. Missing items include a diamond pendant necklace, a gold men’s ring and several diamond rings.
• Several items were reported stolen from a residence in the 19000 block of Wolford Maskill Road, including a 50-inch Panasonic plasma television, a 32-inch Dynex television and a 20-inch LG computer monitor.