Marysville police reports
* A 23-year-old Marysville woman was charged with theft after allegedly stealing from a business on West Eighth Street.
* A resident on West Ninth Street reported someone turned on her garden hose and the water ran all night June 11.
* A resident on Allenby Drive reported paint was thrown on her vehicle.
* A resident on Rainbow Drive reported her husband's truck was damaged.
* A 16-year-old girl was charged with theft after allegedly stealing from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident on Van Kirk Drive reported her son's bike was stolen from the Marysville City Pool.
* A 43-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with theft and criminal trespass after allegedly stealing from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 15-year-old resident on Ash Street was charged with domestic violence and transported to the Central Ohio Youth Center.
* A 52-year-old Lakeview man was arrested and charged with OVI following a traffic stop on Lydia Drive.
* A resident on Mound Street reported his bank had told him his credit card number was being used in California and three fraudulent transactions were made totaling $445.76.
* An employee at a business on North Cherry Street reported that a customer drove off without paying for $11.32 in gasoline.
* A Surrey Lane resident reported his wife's wedding and engagement rings, some gold coins and three $2 bills were stolen from his house.
* Another resident on Surrey Lane reported that her wedding and engagement rings, her husband's University of Akron class ring and his Toshiba laptop computer were stolen.
*Police reported receiving complaints about several incidents of vandalism at three schools in Mill Valley. Five windows were broken, mounted lights were broken, the fence on the playground was sprayed with paint and an airsoft gun was found on school property.
* A hole was burned in a window screen at the Northwoods Elementary School on Creekview Drive.
* Marysville police aided the Union County Sheriff's Office in the arrest of a 23-year-old Plain City man on an adult parole warrant.
* Two males and two females attempted to set fire to a restroom at the park on Mill Wood Boulevard, police reports said.
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with domestic violence.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Union County Sheriff's Office.
* A resident on Redwood Drive reported a cellphone was stolen.
*A resident on Northcrest Drive reported the theft of medications.
*Employees at a business on West Fifth Street reported several items were stolen.
* A person reported being bitten by a dog in the 14000 block of state Route 4.
*A 35-year-old Belle Center man was charged with theft following an incident at a business on Colemans Crossing Boulevard. He was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Union County Sheriff's Office.
* A car struck a deer on U. S. Route 33 near Post Road.
* Two horses were reported wandering in the roadway in the 17000 block of Cradler Turner Road. The owner, a 53-year-old woman, was cited for allowing animals to run at large.
*A 52-year-old Lakeview man was arrested for OVI after a deputy and Marysville police officers were dispatched to the 200 block of East Fifth Street after a motorist reported a possible impaired driver.
*A resident in the 14000 block of Miller Road reported a family member used a welfare card in the amount of $269 without permission
* Workers at a business in the 17000 block of Robinson Road reported several golf carts and beverage carts were vandalized.
* Representatives of a business in the 17000 block of Echo Drive reported a cashier's check made out for an undisclosed amount had been intercepted in the mail and stolen. A report had already been filed in Alabama.
* During a traffic stop in the 14000 block of U.S. Route 36, deputies located drugs and drug paraphernalia inside a vehicle with the assistance of the Sheriff's Office K9 unit. The driver, a 23-year-old Marysville man, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. He was also cited for operating a motor vehicle with an expired registration.
*A 34-year-old Kenton man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Muskingum County Sheriff's Office during a traffic stop in the area of state Route 31 and Lingrell Road.
* An employee at a business in the 17000 block of Robinson Road reported golf carts and golf course greens were damaged overnight.
*Approximately $260 in cash was reported stolen from a purse in the 17000 block of Waldo Road.
* A 47-year-old Dayton man was cited for failure to control after a garbage truck rolled onto its side in the 24000 block of Darby Pottersburg Road. A victim was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for treatment.
*A 31-year-old Marysville man was issued misdemeanor citations for open container and littering from a motor vehicle after a traffic stop on North Mill Street in Milford Center.
* An accident involving a Dodge Caravan and a Chevrolet truck was reported in the 9000 block of Watkins Road.
*A deputy met with a person in the 28000 block of Kinney Pike who reported a lost military identification card.
*A 16-year-old boy was arrested at a home in the 9000 block of Railroad Street in Arnold for domestic violence and transported to the Central Ohio Youth Center.
* A 48-year-old Ostrander man was arrested and charged with OVI after a traffic stop on U. S. Route 33. for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was also cited for failure to drive in marked lanes. He was released to a family member.
* A vehicle hit a mailbox in the 2100 block of state Route 739 after a tire blew out.
* The driver of a red Mitsubishi Eclipse lost control while traveling south on U.S. Route 42, drove through a ditch and a yard, hit a satellite dish then left the scene.
* A 25-year-old Dublin woman was arrested for OVI and cited for failure to control after driving her vehicle into a yard of a home in the 13000 block of Maple Ridge Road.