* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported the theft of prepaid cellular telephones.
* Employees at a business on North Main Street reported that on June 26, a man left without paying for $41.51 worth of fuel.
* A resident of Watkins Glen Boulevard reported she was bitten by a neighbor's dog on June 23.
* Employees at a business on Square Drive reported a woman left without paying for a meal.
*Employees at a business on Square Drive reported a storage shed had been forcibly entered.
*Copper wire was reported stolen from a business on U.S. Route 36.
* A Watkins Road resident reported the passenger side front window of her vehicle was smashed while it was parked on Square Drive. Her purse was stolen from inside the vehicle.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Marysville Municipal Court.
* A 28-year-old Marysville woman was arrested on a warrant for theft charges.
* A London resident reported her wallet was stolen from her purse while she was working in Marysville.
* A Residence Drive woman reported a neighbor had left her two cats and a dog in her motor vehicle.
* A 29-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop on East Fifth Street.
*A resident on Stallion Way reported that his stepson exposed himself to his daughter.
* A juvenile on Cypress Drive reportedly threw a rock into the air which then struck a young girl on the head.
* Prescription medications were reported stolen from a room at a hotel on Allenby Drive.
* A Boerger Road resident reported the theft of an Xbox 360 from his home.
* A 52-year-old McConnelsville man was arrested and charged with OVI and improper handling of a firearm during a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33.
* A 19-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with underage consumption after a police received a report that a man was cursing and kicking a vehicle parked in a business lot on East Eighth Street.
* A Westbrook Drive resident reported his kitchen window was shot at and damaged between June 29 and July 1. A small copper projectile was found in the window, police reports said.
*A 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with assault following an argument with his girlfriend.
* Two juvenile males were charged with curfew violation following a traffic stop on West 6th Street.
*A 21-year-old Marysville woman and a 16-year-old girl were arrested and charged with criminal trespass after they allegedly broke into the Marysville City Pool to swim. The 16-year-old was also charged with curfew violation.
*Tools were stolen from a Ford F250 truck that was broken into while it was parked on Square Drive.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* A 19-year-old Raymond man was arrested during a traffic stop near the intersection of state Route 347 and Sandusky Road on an outstanding warrant from the sheriff's office. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
*A break-in was reported at a shed in the 19000 block of Dog Leg Road. Items taken included a jar of change and meat from a freezer.
*A 2002 GMC 2500 backed into a parked 2004 Ford Ranger at a construction site on private property near the intersection of Cranberry Drive and Brock Road.
*Several items were reported stolen from a camper at a home in the 19000 block of Dog Leg Road. Items taken include a Sanyo 20-inch television, a DVD player, approximately $600 worth of fireworks and miscellaneous keys.
* Several mailboxes were reported stolen in the 18000 block of Poling Road.
* A generator valued at $350 was reported stolen overnight from a home under construction in the 16000 block of Robinson Road. There was also some damage done to the property.
*An employee at Union Rural Electric reported the possible theft of utilities at a residence in the 18000 block of Dog Leg Road. The electric company had disconnected the electricity at a residence and the homeowner had reconnected it, sheriff's reports said.
* A security light and an electrical box along the multiuse trail on Inskeep Cratty Road were shot with a BB gun or sling shot .
*While on a traffic stop on Jerome Road, a deputy recovered possible heroin from a vehicle. The driver, a 20-year-old Grove City woman was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and no operator's license. A passenger, a 22-year-old Ashville man, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments.
* A 1998 Honda CRV was reported stolen from a residence in the 16000 block of Robinson Road. The vehicle was recovered later in the evening by the Columbus Police Department.
* Deputies were dispatched to a residence in the 12000 block of Huber Hazen Road on a report that a motion alarm had been activated. They determined that a trailer had detached from a truck that was traveling on the road, rolled onto the property and into the house, activating the alarm.
*A resident in the 8000 block of Currier Road reported her home had been broken into and a television and jewelry box were stolen.
* Deputies were dispatched to a golf course in the 17000 block of Robinson Road after a private security officer discovered a possible break in. The security officer was able to apprehend one of the suspects and deputies located another suspects a short time later. Nothing was reported missing.
* A 21-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop on Northwest Parkway at U.S. Route 33. She was transported to the Union County Sheriff's Office and later released with a summons.
*A deputy responded to a residence in the 29000 block of McMahan Road on a report of a 17-year-old runaway who allegedly stole approximately $100 from a family member before fleeing the home.
*Sixteen heat exchangers valued at approximately $8,000 were reported stolen from a business in the 11000 block of Industrial Parkway between June 23 and June 26.
*A deputy responded to the 8200 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road on a report of a crash involving a 2008 Mercedes and a fallen tree. The road was closed while the tree and the vehicle were removed.
* A 24-year-old Marion man was arrested and charged with OVI after a traffic stop in the 22000 block of state Route 4. He was later released on a summons.
* Copper wiring and a truck rim were reported stolen from a home in the 12000 block of Watkins Road.
* A Columbus man was arrested in the 8000 block of Corporate Boulevard and charged with OVI. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
*A resident in the 9000 block of state Route 736 reported the theft of approximately 28 Red Ranger chickens.
* A red Dodge Ram truck hit a semi truck that had stopped because of a road closure at the intersection of U.S. Route 42 and Industrial Parkway. The Dodge truck left the scene, sheriff's reports said.
*A 1990 Dodge truck was extensively damaged after hitting a pole along state Route 31 near Richwood Miller Road. A 23-year-old Salem man was cited for failure to control.
*Approximately 500 gallons of diesel fuel, approximately 250 gallons of regular gasoline, and approximately 100 feet of extension cords were reported stolen from a farm in the 11000 block of Industrial Parkway.
*A resident in the 31000 block of state Route 31 reported juveniles had stolen a credit card. The juveniles used the card and then returned it to the owner, sheriff's reports said.
* Deputies and units from the Marysville Fire Department responded to the intersection of Industrial Parkway and Crottinger Road after a 1998 Buick sedan crashed into a 1999 Chevrolet SUV. No one was transported for injuries. A 90-year-old Plain City man was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign.
* A 45-year-old Richwood man was charged with assault and taken to the Tri-County Jail after deputies responded to a home in the 18000 block of state Route 739 on a report of a fight among three men.
* Medication was reported stolen from a mailbox in the 9700 block of Ketch Road. Several other mailboxes in the area had been entered, but it is unknown if anything else was taken.
* A 58-year-old Dublin man was arrested and charged with domestic violence after a dispute at a home in the 9400 block of Jerome Road. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail. A woman was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
* A 63-year-old West Mansfield woman was cited for failure to yield the right of way on a left turn after an accident involving a Honda CRV and a Chrysler Town and Country at the intersection of U.S. Route 42 and state Route 736.
* A resident in the 11000 block of Converse Road reported the theft of $120.
* A residence in the 32000 block of state Route 37 was entered and a gun safe was opened, but nothing appeared to be missing, according to sheriff's reports.