* An employee at the Union County Memorial Hospital reported that a patient attempted to deceive the staff into giving her a prescription for narcotics.
* The principal at Marysville High School reported the press box at the high school football field had been forcibly entered.
* A 36-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest after an altercation at the intersection of Village Drive and Mill Road.
* A 29-year-old Florida man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and asleep in the grass on East Eighth Street.
* A 23-year-old Florida man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and passed out in an alley on North Main Street.
* Residents on South Main Street reported their vehicle was broken into overnight and several items were stolen.
* A 17-year-old boy was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and curfew violation on Creekview Drive.
* An employee at a business on North Cherry Street reported that someone driving a blue van drove off without paying for $58.01 in gasoline.
* Police received reports that catalytic converters were stolen off vehicles on West Third Street, Coventry Place and Allenby Drive.
* The manager of a business on Square Drive reported cell phones and cash belonging to two employees were stolen.
* A 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and passed out on East Fifth Street near Chestnut Street.
* The manager of a business on East Fifth Street reported a theft.
* A resident of Vanover Village reported her apartment was broken into and ransacked.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported theft by means of a fraudulent return.
* Employees at an auto dealership on Delaware Avenue reported the theft of a white Chevrolet Malibu.
* A vehicle reported stolen from a dealership in Champaign County was recovered at an auto dealership on Delaware Avenue.
* A resident on Hardin Court reported a window at her home was broken by a marble-sized silver ball.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Deputies were dispatched to the area of Main Street and Railroad Street in Unionville Center to investigate a party that had gotten out of control. According to witnesses, an altercation took place in front of a house on Main Street, then continued onto a property on Railroad Street. During the altercation, the house on Railroad Street was damaged and the homeowner sustained minor injuries.
* A resident in the 12000 block of state Route 4 reported her personal information was used to access her bank accounts.
* A resident in the 10000 block of Ketch Road reported several of her checks were missing and that some of them had been used at several Cash Advance locations.
* A resident in the 10000 block of Ketch Road reported finding a power washer in the middle of the woods. A deputy located the power washer and secured it until the owner could be found.
* A 1996 Ford pickup truck hit a utility pole in the 8000 block of state Route 736. The driver refused medical treatment.
* A resident in the 22000 block of Collins Road reported that tools and equipment had been taken from a barn on the property.
* Deputies received a report that what may be counterfeit money was found in the area of Darby Pottersburg and Johnson roads.
* Medication was reported stolen from a residence in the 21000 block of Raymond Road.
* A 19-year-old Westerville man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 8000 block of Watkins Road.
* Employees at the Central Ohio Youth Center reported that a juvenile girl prisoner had assaulted a corrections officer.
* A 33-year-old Plain City man was charged with aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct in the 7000 block of Wells Road. He was taken to the Tri County Jail.
* A bicyclist and a U.S. Post Office vehicle were involved in an accident in the 14000 block of Middleburg Plain City Road.
* A residence in the 21000 block of Springdale Road was forcibly entered and several items were stolen, including an older Remington model 870 shotgun and an older model Savage over/under 410 shotgun and a .22 caliber rifle.
* A trailer on property in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 was reported damaged.
* A resident on Railroad Street in Milford Center reported the theft of a 32-inch Toshiba television. It was later recovered at a business in Marysville.
* A 2004 Buick Century struck a 2012 Hyundai Sonata in the area of state Route 161 and Industrial Parkway. A 64-year-old Plain City woman was cited for operating a vehicle without due regard to safety.
* A resident in the 14000 block of Smart Cole Road reported a dump truck that was parked on property had been vandalized.
* A motorist reported something thrown from another vehicle struck his 2003 Ford pickup truck on Leeper Perkins Road near Whitestone Road. A deputy located the suspect vehicle, a 1992 Ford box truck, with two juveniles in it. A 17-year-old boy was charged with littering from a motor vehicle.
* A 15-year-old boy who had been reported as a runaway on July 1 was arrested at a residence in the 28000 block of Osborne Road. He was taken to the Central Ohio Youth Center.