A red Coby corn wagon with a galvanized roof was reported stolen from a residence in the 30000 block of LeMasters Road ...
Marysville police July 13
* The owner of a business on Collins Avenue reported the petty cash bag and a laptop computer were stolen.
* A 49-year-old Hilliard man was arrested and charged with theft for allegedly taking $271.63 worth of merchandise from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* The manager of a business on North Main Street reported numerous items were stolen.
* Items were reported stolen from two vehicles parked at a business on U.S. Route 36.
* A Boerger Road resident reported someone broke into his home and stole an Xbox.
* A 26-year-old West Mansfield woman was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Residents on Tulip Drive reported that someone forced entry into their home and stole electronics and pain medication.July 14
* A resident on Meadows Drive reported that a guest had stolen clothing from her closet.
* A 30-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with domestic violence following an altercation at her residence.
* A 28-year-old Plain City man was arrested at West Seventh and Locust streets on an outstanding warrant through Marysville Municipal Court.
* A 16-year-old boy was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 19-year-old Marysville man, an 18-year-old Galloway woman and an 18-year old Columbus woman were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia on Gallery Drive.July 15
* A 24-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop at East Sixth and Vine streets.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from Milridge Drive overnight.
* A Parkway Drive resident reported his wallet was stolen.
* An 11-year-old boy on Hilcrest Circle reported his father slapped him in the face.
* A Kentucky Circle resident reported that a male driving a small white car drove by his 11-year-old son and his friend several times and then got out of his vehicle on Creekview Drive and chased three boys on bicycles.July 16
* A resident on South Court Street reported that she was assaulted by her ex-boyfriend.
* An employee at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported her cell phone was stolen from her vehicle while she was at work.
* A satellite box that runs the sprinkler system at a business on state Route 38 was damaged.
* An Allenby Drive resident reported money was stolen from her home.
* Two juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 29-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated following a dispute with his girlfriend on Milford Avenue.
* A resident of Creekview Drive reported she and her daughter were attacked by a German shepherd while running on the trails in Mill Valley.Union County sheriff's office July 12
* Deputies were dispatched to the West Central Community Based Correctional Facility on state Route 4 after drug paraphernalia was found. K-9 units from the sheriff's office and the Marysville Police Department conducted a search. The investigation is continuing.
* A resident on East State Street in Milford Center reported her medications were stolen.
* A resident in the 8000 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road reported a television was stolen. It appeared entry was gained through an open window, sheriff's reports said.
* A 2001 Honda struck a deer in the 18000 block of state Route 161.July 13
* Employees at a business in the 7000 block of Hyland Croy Road reported numerous tools had been stolen, included chain saws, trimmers, and backpack blowers. The estimated loss is $5,200.
* A resident in the 19000 block of Paver Barnes Road reported someone had used her personal information to file taxes with the IRS in 2010. An investigation is pending.
* A 70-year-old Dublin man was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign after an accident involving a 2009 Chevrolet sedan and a 1998 Ford pickup truck at the intersection of Corporate Boulevard and Industrial Parkway.
* A collection of rare coins valued at $1,605 was reported stolen from a property in the 26000 block of Claibourne Road.
* Deputies were dispatched to the area of Jolly Road and Watkins Road for a report of dogs running loose. The dogs were secured by the owners.
* A 2009 Chevrolet Aveo struck a pole on private property in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway.July 14
* A red Coby corn wagon with a galvanized roof was reported stolen from a residence in the 30000 block of LeMasters Road. The total estimated loss is $2,500.
* A 2008 Chevrolet Silverado hit a deer in the 15000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A 59-year-old Richwood woman was arrested for assault in the 32000 block of McPeck Road.
* A resident in the 9000 block of Ketch Road reported a recently repaved driveway was damaged overnight.
* A 43-year-old Dublin woman was cited for failure to control after the vehicle she was driving hit a parked vehicle.July 15
* A deputy responded to the Central Ohio Youth Center to investigate a fight between two juvenile males. Charges are pending.
* A 23-year-old Plain City man was cited for failure to yield the right of way at an intersection after an accident involving a 1999 Mazda 626 and a 1991 Honda Accord in the area of U.S. Route 42 and Industrial Parkway.
* A 39-year-old Richwood man was issued a misdemeanor citation for disorderly conduct after he rode his bicycle into a stop sign near Grove and Lynn streets in Richwood.
* A 15-year-old girl was charged with domestic violence and being unruly after she allegedly threatened family members with a knife at a home in the 31000 block of state Route 31. She was taken to the Central Ohio Youth Center.July 16
* A resident in the 16000 block of Wheeler Green Road reported an unauthorized online charge of $54.80 was made on her bank card.
* A resident in the 9000 block of state Route 38 reported an undetermined amount of money had been stolen from a cash box.
* A deputy responded to the 23000 block of North Darby Coe Road to investigate a report that a German shepherd bit a pedestrian walking past the residence.The dog was quarantined and the victim sought medical treatment.July 17
* While checking a pedestrian who was walking on Industrial Parkway near Crottinger Road, a deputy arrested a 24year-old Marysville man on an outstanding warrant from Marysville police. He was transported to the Marysville Police Department.July 18
* Deputies found a 45-year-old Carey man lying on the ground, sleeping, in the 17000 block of Wheeler Green Road. Sheriff's reports said he was intoxicated and deputies found several loaded firearms in his car. He charged with using weapons while intoxicated and was taken to the Tri-County Jail.