Sheriff's, police reports
Homeowner: Company didn't finish job
Union County Sheriff's Office
* A homeowner at a residence in the 9000 block of Mojave Circle reported a company she hired to remodel her home had not finished the job and had caused damage in the process.
* The owner of a residence in the 21000 block of Peoria Loop Road reported her son's bicycle had been stolen. It was found and returned, but it was missing parts.
* A 35-year-old Irwin man was charged with drug possession at a home in the 8000 block of U.S. Route 42. A 35-year-old Plain City man was arrested on an outstanding warrant and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* Domestic violence was reported at a home in the 27000 block of Fawley Road.
* A resident in the 16000 block of state Route 739 reported an unconscious male who appeared to be intoxicated. The juvenile was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County. An investigation is pending.
A1997 Buick LeSabre crashed into a field at the intersection of Wolford Maskill and Martin Welch roads. A 19-year-old Milford Center man was charged with OVI and possession of drugs.
* The tires were reported slashed on a car parked in the In the 13000 block of Pleasant Ridge Drive.
* A television was reported stolen from a residence ini the 16000 block of School Street.
* A battery was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in a barn in the 21000 block of North Darby Coe Road.
* An Xbox 360 gaming system was reported stolen from a residence in the 19000 block of Shirk Road.
* Numerous gift cards and $300 in change were reported stolen from a residence in the 19000 block of Delaware County Line Road after someone got in the house through a window.
* A 45-year-old West Mansfield man was charged with OVI after a traffic stop on Delaware Avenue.
* A 36-year-old Kirksville man was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop on East Sixth Street.
* A resident of North Oak Street reported Identity theft.
* A resident on Milcrest Drive reported change and a hair coloring kit were stolen from her home.
* Two juveniles were charged with theft from a business on East Eighth Street.
* A West Fifth Street resident reported medication was stolen from her home.
* A 35-year-old man was arrested for menacing on North Cherry Street.
* A resident on Hemlock Drive reported someone entered his home and turned on all the pilot lights on his stove.
* An Ipad was stolen from a vehicle parked in a business lot on Lydia Drive.
* A 41-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for domestic violence and assault on a police officer.
* A Milcrest Drive resident reported money was stolen from his home.
* West Ninth Street resident reported a woman smashed a beer bottle over his head.
* A North Maple Street resident reported a firearm was stolen from his residence.
* A resident on Meadows Drive reported his vehicle had been damaged.
* A resident on Sycamore Street reported his vehicle was damaged.
* A Sumac Drive resident reported the theft of a cell phone.
* An employee at a business on Kentucky Circle someone wrote in the new concrete on a porch.
* An employee at a business on South Main Street reported $45 to $60 was missing from the register.
* Two 11-year-old boys were involved in a fight at the bus stop on Grove Street.
* A woman reported she was raped in a hotel room on Allenby Drive. Police are investigating.
* A West Fourth Street resident reported that $35 and an X-Box controller were stolen from his residence.
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was charged with criminal damaging.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man was arrested for disorderly conduct.
* A money bag was reported missing from a business on Kenny Lane between Sept. 24 and Sept. 26. The money bag was located, but the cash had been removed.
* A 58-year-old Marysville man was charged with domestic violence after an argument with his mother.
* A Marysville resident reported a garage door opener was stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 19-year-old Plain City woman was charged with shoplifting several items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A Tulip Drive resident reported the theft of medication.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported that they had video of a man stealingmerchandise.