A resident of Kenny Lane reported that a neighbor came out of his apartment with a knife and threatened him...
A Fawnbrook Drive resident reported that while her daughter was walking home from the bus stop an unknown male pulled in front of her and took her photograph.
A resident of Creekview Drive reported that her bike was stolen overnight from her front yard.
A 32-year-old Marysville man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he was found passed out on a sidewalk on North Cherry Street. He also had a warrant from Marion County.
A female was found unconscious at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard and was transported to the Union County Memorial Hospital.
A 26-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with criminal trespass at a business on North Main Street that he was banned from.
A 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and open container on East 4th Street and North Plum Street. He was also arrested on outstanding warrants through the Marysville Municipal Court and Madison County.
A resident on West 9th Street reported that someone stole her laptop computer and a game system from her residence.
A 22-year-old Ostrander man was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop on Delaware Avenue.
A resident on Hemlock Drive reported that some neighbor children entered his residence while he was gone and ate some of his food.
A female student was assaulted by another female student at the Bunsold Middle School on state Route. 4.
A 20-year-old Newark woman was charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
A 21-year-old Marysville man was charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
A resident of Kenny Lane reported that a neighbor came out of his apartment with a knife and threatened him.
A 26-year-old was arrested for burglary.
Union County Sheriff
* A business in the 21000 block of state Route 739 reported unauthorized use of a company vehicle. The vehicle was removed from the business and not returned for several days.
* Someone reported the theft of a Sears Craftsman 42 inch Riding Mower from inside a barn in the 22000 block of Treaty Line Road.
* A resident from the 14000 block of US Route 36 who reported the theft of two Wii Game Remotes and a Harrinson and Richardson handgun.
* A property damage accident involving a 2004 Chevy Malibu, a 2010 Honda Odyssey, and a deer was reported a US Route 33 and US Route 42.
* A property damage accident involving a 2000 Honda Civic that struck the back of a 2006 Hyundai Sonata was reported at Honda Parkway near Northwest Parkway. A 53-year-old Marion man was issued a traffic citation for Failure to Maintain Assured Clear Distance Ahead.
* While on a traffic stop in the area of US Route 33 and Beecher Gamble Road, deputies located drug paraphernalia and prescription pills in the vehicle. A 23-year-old Warsaw, Indiana man was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Charges are also pending against a sixteen year old male who was in the vehicle.
* While on a traffic stop in the area of US Route 33 and Scottslawn Road a deputy arrested a 27-year-old Richwood man for Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated. He was also issued traffic citations for Speeding and Driving Under Suspension.
* While on a traffic stop in the area of 1st Street near Elwood Avenue in Marysville, a deputy arrested a 22-year-old Dayton woman for Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated. She was also issued a traffic citation for Failure to Drive in Marked Lanes.
* A 45-year-old Marysville man was arrested for domestic violence in the 13000 block of US Route. 36. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 21-year-old man was arresed at a residence on Railroad Street in Milford Center for an outstanding warrant from the Champaign County Sheriff's Office. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A fight between several people was reported at a property in the 20000 block of state Route 4. Charges are pending.
* A property damage accident involving a 2002 Nissan Sentra and a deer was reported on US Route 33 near Mitchell Dewitt Road
* Theft of farm equipment from inside several barns at a property in the 23000 block of North Darby Coe Road was reported. Among the items taken were approximately 15 electric grain bin motors and 12 green suitcase weights for tractors.
* A property owner in the 34000 block of state Route 31 reported forced entry to a garage on the property. Among the items stolen were a Scotts Mower, metal posts, metal cabinets, wheel chairs, and a Harry Vardon Replica Golf Club.
* A resident in the 19000 block of Raymond Road reported damage done to a 2000 Honda Accord. Several windows were broken out of the vehicle overnight
* As a result of a traffic stop on state Route 161 near Scheiderer Road, a deputy arrested a 44-year-old Troy man for Driving Under Suspension. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 2003 Chevy Trailblazer ran into the back of a 2012 Honda sedan in the 18000 block of state Route 31. A 52-year-old Marysville woma was issued a traffic citation for Failure to Maintain Assured Clear Distance Ahead.
* A 2000 Ford Taurus crashed into a 2003 Peterbilt Semi at US Route 33 near state Route 245. A 26-year-old Lima woman was issued a traffic citation for Failure to Control
* A residence in the 14000 block of County Home Road reported a domestic dispute. A 33-year-old Marysville man was arrested for domestic violence. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A resident in the 10000 block of Jerome Road reported an unknown male who came on the property and threw a can of white paint on the resident and the house.
* The theft of a 15 HP Kohler engine from inside a barn was reported in the 32000 block of Middlesworth Road.