* A resident on Pearse Drive reported her daughter's bicycle was stolen.
* A 28-year-old Marysville man was arrested on East Fifth Street and charged with persistent disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* The manager of a business on East Fifth Street reported an employee was caught stealing.
* Two male students were arrested and charged with drug possession at the Marysville High School on Amrine Mill Road.
* A 26-year-old Columbus man was arrested on Catalpa Place and charged with OVI after he was found passed out behind the wheel of his vehicle.
* A 20-year-old Raymond man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at S. Plum and E. Ninth streets. He was also arrested on an outstanding warrant through Marysville Municipal Court.
* An employee at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a theft.
* A dumpster was found fully engulfed in flames on Meadows Drive. An investigation is pending.
* A resident of Hickory Drive reported several items were taken from his garage and shed overnight.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* A 1996 Honda hit a deer at U.S. Route 33 near U.S. Route 36. The driver was not hurt.
* An 18-year-old Mt. Victory man was cited for failure to control after the car he was driving hit a mailbox and a utility pole in the 34000 block of state Route 31.
* Two 22-year-old Marysville brothers were charged with disorderly conduct after an altercation in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A juvenile following instructions on a GPS drove a 2011 Jeep Wrangler into a barn in the 9600 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road, causing major structural damage to the building. The 17-year-old was issued a traffic citation. No injuries were reported
* A car was reported going the wrong way in the westbound lanes of U.S. Route 33 near Honda Parkway. Deputies found the vehicle at a business on West Fifth Street in Marysville. A 26-year-od Sidney man was charged with OVI.
* A 55-year-old Plain City woman was charged with public indecency after a deputy on patrol near a business in the 10000 block of U.S. Route 42 saw her relieving herself next to a dumpster.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop near Dog Leg and Baker roads. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 2007 Hyundai Sonata hit a deer in the 20000 block of Raymond Road.
* A jar containing approximately $300 worth of change, a cell phone, an iPod and approximately $35 worth of Canadian coins and wheat pennies were stolen from a building in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A 2007 Trailer World dual axle trailer was reported stolen from the 12000 block of state Route 736.
* A resident in the 26000 block of state Route 4 reported a burglary. Among the items taken were a Snap-On DA pneumatic power sander, a Craftsman garage door opener still in the box and a Salamander kerosene heater with an electric blower.
* A 2012 Toyota Corolla was taken without permission in the 16000 block of Robinson Road. It was later recovered by Columbus police.
* A 2010 Ford Econoline van and a 2011 Toyota were involved in an accident in the area of Industrial Parkway and U.S. Route 42.