Police, sheriffs reports
Guns, jewelry reported stolen from home
* A resident on Bent Tree Drive reported nine handguns, approximately $500 in cash, 8 U.S. bonds, and jewelry were stolen from his home.
* A 36-year-old Marysville woman was charged with disorderly conduct after she was found allegedly intoxicated and passed out on East Fifth Street.
* A wallet was reported stolen while the owner was attending the homecoming dance at Marysville High School.
* Two 16-year-old boys were charged with curfew violation, underage possession and possession of drug paraphernalia on North Main Street. One was also charged with possession of marijuana.
* A 32-year-old Marysville man was charged with assault following an altercation at his residence.
* A pumpkin dropped from the overpass at U.S. Route 33 and state Route 4 hit and damaged a semi truck.
* A chainsaw was reported stolen from a business on U.S. Route 36.
* The rear windows of a home on Chestnut Street of their residence were broken.
* Prescription medication was stolen from a vehicle between Tulip Drive and London Avenue.
* A 16-year-old boy was charged with aggravated menacing after he allegedly became unruly in the Marysville High School office.
Union County Sheriffs Office
* A semi truck hit a deer on U.S. Route 33 near the Marys-ville water treatment facility.
* A 51-year-old Plain City resident was cited for for assured clear distance ahead after the car he was driving hit the rear of a pickup truck at U.S. Route 42 and Industrial Parkway.
* A 54-year-old East Liberty woman was cited for failure to control after the Jeep she was driving hit a mailbos in the 19000 block of state Route 245.
* An employee at a store on Mill Street in Milford Center reporting receving three counterfeit $20 bills as payment for items.
* A car hit an Amish buggy in the 31000 block of state Route 31 and then left the scene. The victims, who were uninjured, were unable to give a description of the vehicle. The Hardin County Sheriffs Office was asked to assist in locating the vehicle.
* A vehicle backed into a 2012 Dodge Journey parked on private property in the 8000 block of Axe Handle Road and then left the scene.
* A 2007 Chevrolet Aveo was struck by a white vehicle that left the scene in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A 2003 BMW 300 struck a cement block in the middle of the road in the 8200 block of Industrial Parkway.
* A garden was destroyed and the debris put into a mailbox at the post office on North Main Street in Magnetic Springs.
* The driver of a 2006 Dodge Dakota reported his vehicle was struck by another at a traffic light on Honda Parkway. The other vehicle was not located.