Marysville police reports
A father and son who had been smoking marijuana together called for medical help Nov. 8 because they feared the marijuana had been laced with something.
Deputies and medical personnel from the Pleasant Valley and Jerome Township fire departments responded to the home in the 18000 block of state Route 161. Both men were transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital for treatment. No charges had been filed by ThisWeek's press time, but the Union County Sheriff's Office is continuing its investigation.
* An employee at a business on Square Drive reported that a company van was stolen sometime between Aug. 13 and Nov. 7. It was later located in Columbus.
* A Buerger Street resident reported that her son's bike was stolen from the Library.
* Trees that were recently planted by the city along a footpath between North Main and Cherry streets were uprooted.
* The window of a car parked at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard were broken and items taken from inside.
* A 20-year-old Marysville man was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.
* Two juveniles were arrested for curfew violation while at a park in Mill Valley. They were released to their parents.
* A 37-year-old Marysville man was arrested for physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence.
* A 54-year-old Broadway woman was arrested for theft in connection with an incident at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight at a business on North Main Street.
* A 13-year-old boy was charged with theft after allegedly stealing a vide game from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A loose horse was reported in the 18000 block of Richwood Miller Road. It was later contained after a deputy got in touch with the owner.
* Syringes were found under a fence at a residence in the 23000 block of state Route 4.
* A representative from a company building homes in the 10000 block of Summersweet Lane in Jerome Township reported that approximately 25 feet of copper and 200 feet of electric extension cord were taken from homes on Summersweet Lane and Bayberry Way.
* A black 2005 Jeep Wrangler hit a deer in the 22000 block of Middleburg Plain City Road.
* An iPod Touch was reported stolen from a home on North Darby Coe Road.
* A homeowner in the 26000 block of state Route 37 reported that a $600 iPad was stolen from her bedroom. It did not appear that entry was forced and nothing else was reported missing, sheriff's reports said.
* A resident in the 21000 block of state Route 245 reported a man had started breaking the windows out of his sister's car. Damage was also reported inside the home. He was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for evaluation.
* A log-splitter was reported stolen from a business in the 7000 block of Industrial Parkway.
* A 2002 Pontiac and a semi were involved in an injury accident at the intersection of Stokes and West Darby roads. One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* An accident involving a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 2007 Lexus R35 was reported at the intersection of Post and Hyland Croy roads.
* A 2007 Honda Civic hit a deer on U.S. Route 33 near the water treatment facility.
* A 42-year-old Richwood man was charged with disorderly conduct after he allegedly urinated in the driveway of a home in the 26000 block of state Route 4.
* Tires were reported damaged on a 2002 Honda Civic in the 10000 block of Sierra Woods Circle.
* A 2005 Chevy Truck hit a deer on Industrial Parkway near Mitchell Dewitt Road.
* A 2004 Honda Pilot hit a deer in the 23000 block of Wolford Maskill Road.
* A woman driving a 1997 Honda CRV struck a tire lying in the street near Wheeler Green and Broadway roads.
* A 2006 Volkswagen Beetle hit a deer on U.S. Route 33 near Adelsberger Road
* A 2007 Honda Civic hit a deer on Northwest Parkway near Cradler Turner Road.
* A 2002 Ford Explorer hit a deer near state Route 38 and Rausch Road.