Police, sheriff's reports
Man charged after jumping from moving vehicle
A 30-year-old Marysville man was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Nov. 19 after he jumped from a moving vehicle on Taylor Avenue while intoxicated.
He was transported to the Union County Memorial Hospital and became combative, police said.
In other police reports:
* Charges are pending against a 27-year-old man who was found to be in possession of drugs and a hypodermic needle on West NInth Street.
* A vehicle was found on fire in a field off Allenby Drive.
* A 12-year-old girl was charged with domestic violence after she allegedly became physically abusive to her grandmother.
* A 19-year-old Prospect woman was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop at East Fourth and Plum streets.
* Two men, ages 18 and 19, were charged with disorderly conduct after a fight was reported on U.S. Route 33 around mile post 9.
* An East Seventh Street resident reported a shotgun was stolen from his home.
* A resident on Dogwood Drive reported money was stolen from the house.
* Deputies and Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers respond-ed to the intersection of state Route 4 and state Route 161 for a three-vehicle injury accident.
* A 2011 Chevy Malibu hit a tire in the road on U.S. Route 33 near U.S. Route 42.
* While investigating a suspicious truck that pulled into the driveway of a home in the 12000 block of Boundary Road, a deputy arrested a 36-year-old Delaware man on an outstanding warrant from the Marion City Police Department.
* A 2009 Honda Civic hit a deer in the area of state Route 245 and Maple Ridge Road.
* A 52-year-old Columbus man was cited for improper backing after the 2012 Ford F-150 pickup truck he was driving backed into a 2004 Ford Fusion on East State Street in Milford Center.
* A resident in the 17000 block of Waldo Road filed a fraud complaint involving a deposit that was given for a car that was for sale.
* Two semi trucks collided at state Route 31 and Cotton Slash Road. A 63-year-old Ottawa man was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
* A vehicle was reported on fire in a field on Watkins Road near Watkins Glen Boulevard. The Marysville Fire Department extinguished the blaze and determined no one was inside the 1993 Chevy mini-van, which had been reported stolen from a residence in Marys-ville.
* A deer ran into a 2010 Honda Ridgeline on Middleburg Plain City Road, west of Unionville Center.
* The driver of a 2008 Audi AA3 reported a white sedan sideswiped his car on the state Route 161 roundabout at Industrial Parkway, then left the scene.
* A 2008 Toyota Corolla drove through the intersection of Watkins and State roads and into the ditch. A 44-year-old Powell resident was cited for failure to obey a traffic control device.
* A 19-year-old Hudson man was cited for improper starting and backing after the 2003 Ford Escape he was driving backed into a 2005 Ford Escape at the intersection of Jerome Road and Ross Avenue.
* A 30-year-old Bellefontaine man was charged with OVI and failure to drive in marked lanes after the vehicle he was driving was stopped near state Route 4 and Payne Road.
* Two dogs were running loose and attacking a cat on Railroad Street in Unionville Center. The cat was injured and the Union County Humane Society was called. A 54-year-old Union- ville Center woman was charg-ed with failing to confine a dog.
* A resident in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported the theft of medication.
* A 22-year-old Plain City man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Whitehall Police Department after the vehicle he was driving was stopped in the 10000 block of Brock Road. He was also cited for speeding, no seat belt, driving under suspension, fictitious license plates, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was turned over to an officer from the Whitehall Police Department.