A mortgage company subcontractor cleaning out a foreclosed home on Chiprock Drive found firearms in the residence and turned them over to the Marysville Police Department.
* A mortgage company subcontractor cleaning out a foreclosed home on Chiprock Drive found firearms in the residence and turned them over to the Marysville Police Department.
* A resident of South Oak Street reported an unknown suspect entered her unlocked vehicle and stole two gift cards.
* A soldier at the Marysville National Guard armory reported a suspicious vehicle and person was seen near the armory on Nov. 27.
* A 26-year-old Cable man was arrested for disorderly conduct, obstructing official business and criminal damaging. A resident on Windmill Drive reported that a drunk man was beating on her door. He ran as officers arrived and was arrested and taken to jail.
* A resident of West Third Street reported that between Nov. 21 and 22 the driver's side mirror was broken off of his vehicle.
* Two vehicles were broken into and items stolen while they were parked at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Three vehicles were broken into at a business on Lydia Drive and items were stolen from them.
* A 49-year-old Powell man was arrested for OVI, having an open container while driving and failing to drive in marked lanes after a traffic stop on Industrial Parkway.
* A resident on North Maple Street reported three firearms stolen from his residence.
* A student at Marysville High School was caught stealing food items from the school cafeteria.
* An employee at a business on state Route 36 reported someone stole $400 from her purse, which was inside her locked vehicle while she was at work.
* A resident on Mill Road reported a 42-inch TV was taken from her garage.
* A 52-year-old Marysville man was charged with open container after he was reported to be passed out behind the wheel of his running vehicle with an open beer between his legs.
* A resident on West Third Street reported the driver's side window of his vehicle was shot possibly with a BB or pellet gun.
* A resident on Red Pine Drive reported someone stole $100 in cash and two large cans of change from her residence.
* A 56-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI following a report of a two car accident on West Fifth Street and Maple Street.
* A 54-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and passed out on East Seventh Street.
* A 16-year-old male was arrested and charged with OVI, no operator's license, curfew violation and no headlights following a traffic stop at Fourth Street and Olive Street.
* A 37-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with domestic violence after his girlfriend reported he held her down against her will.
* The owner of a business on Columbus Avenue reported that a theft occurred sometime over the weekend.
* A resident on West Third Street reported that someone stole money from his vehicle parked in front of his residence.
* Generators were stolen from work trucks at a business on Columbus Avenue.
* An unknown person(s) broke the locks out of a work truck at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident on Milford Avenue reported her debit card and $40 was stolen from her purse.
* A 35-year-old Mansfield man was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A staff member reported that a student assaulted another staff member on Nov. 20 at Creekview Intermediate School.
* A resident of West Fifth Street reported that over the weekend her husband's vehicle was stolen while it was parked at a business on Columbus Avenue.
* A 20-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for theft after it was reported that she had stolen $104.51 worth of merchandise from a business on East Eighth Street.
* A business in the 7000 block of Industrial Parkway reported a bad check in the amount of $93.85.
* A deputy responded with an ODNR wildlife officer to a property in the 22000 block of Hoover Bault Road to investigate people hunting without permission. A 25-year-old Raymond man was arrested for obstructing official business.
A 2008 Dodge Caliber and a 1993 Mercury Cougar were involved in an accident on Honda Parkway, west of Northwest Parkway. A 20-year-old Marion man was issued a traffic citation for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
* A resident on McPeck Road reported a sex offense. The incident was referred to Franklin County Children's Services.
* A crash involving a 2000 Chevrolet truck that struck a deer was reported in the 15000 block of state Route 161.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 300 block of West Ottawa Street in Richwood.
* As a result of a traffic stop on US Route 33 near US Route 42, a deputy arrested a 32-year-old Forest, Ohio, man for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was also issued traffic citations for speeding and failure to drive in marked lanes. He was transported to the Tri County Jail.
* An assault was reported on Main Street in Magnetic Springs. A suspect approached the victim's vehicle and attempted to assault him
* A deputy responded to South Mill Street in Milford Center for a report of an intoxicated male who brandished a firearm.
* As a result of a traffic stop on US Route 33 near US Route 42, a deputy arrested a 25-year-old Marysville woman for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. She was also issued a traffic citation for failure to drive in marked lanes.
* A 2008 Honda Accord struck some debris in the roadway in the area of state Route 4 and Collins Avenue.
* A deputy responded to Fish Daum Road near Boundary Road for a call about a car stopped in the roadway. A 23-year-old Richwood man was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 1996 Honda Accord hit a utility pole on state Route 245 at West Darby Road. The juvenile driver was issued a traffic citation for failure to control.
* Damage was reported to a door of a 2006 Dodge Ram truck in the 23000 block of Hoover Bault Road.
* A resident in the 18000 block of Poling Road reported the theft of several musical items, an undisclosed amount of money, speakers, and furniture from a storage building on the property.
* A deputy responded to the 16000 block of Robinson Road to investigate a property damage accident involving a car and a cat.
* A 2000 Chrysler Sebring hit a deer on state Route 739 near Titus Road.
* A 2007 Honda Civic hit several grave markers in the cemetery on West Main Street in Unionville Center.
* A burglary was reported in the 12000 block of Dover County Line Road. Someone gained entry to a de-tached garage and took several tools including a power auger and a generator.