A 23-year-old Marysville man was arrested for theft after he admitted stealing two bottles of liquor from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 23-year-old Marysville man was arrested for theft after he admitted stealing two bottles of liquor from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 20-year-old Marysville man was arrested for OVI and underage consumption. He was also charged with theft in connection with an incident at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard Dec. 5
* A 31-year-old Marysville man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a representative of a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard asked officers to check on a man passed out in the restroom.
* Two students at Marysville High School were involved in a fight.
* Employees at a business on North Plum Street reported someone forced entry into their establishment between Dec. 9 and Dec 10 and stole several bottles of alcohol.
* A student at Marysville High School reported another student stole his cell phone.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a dealer tag was lost or stolen.
* A resident of East Fourth Street reported her wallet was stolen from her unlocked vehicle on Dec. 7.
* A 19-year-old Marysville man was charged with drug abuse following a traffic stop on Stocksdale Drive.
* A resident of Wedgewood Drive reported miscellaneous items were taken from her home.
* An 18-year-old Raymond man was charged with disorderly conduct after he was reported to be intoxicated at a business on Charles Lane.
* A resident of East Fourth Street reported the theft of several items.Union County
* A car hit a cat in the 16000 block of Robinson Road.
* A 2000 Chrysler Sebring hit a deer on state Route 739 near Titus Road.
* A 2007 Honda Civic struck several grave markers in the cemetery on West Main Street in Unionville Center.
* Several tools, including a power auger and a generator, were stolen from a detached garage at a home in the 12000 block of Dover County Line Road.
* One person was transpofted to Riverside Methodist Hospital after a 2012 Honda Accord rolled over on its top in the 9000 block of Brock Road.
* A 34-year-old Bellefontaine man was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop in the area of state Route 31 and U.S. Route 33.
* Deputies and officials from the Adult Parole Authority serving a warrant at a residence in the 10000 block of U.S. Route 42 reported finding several items of drug paraphernalia. A 28-year-old Marysville woman and a 37-year-old Marysville man were charged with possession of drug abuse instruments. The woman was taken to the Tri-County Jail for the outstanding warrant.
* A 2001 Pontiac Grand Am hit several mailboxes in the 15000 block of Hawn Road.
* Deputies reported a man was injured when his wife closed a car door on his arm at a home in the 23000 block of Hoover Bault Road.
* A 1997 Jeep Cherokee struck a utility pole in the 15000 block of State Road. A 19-year-old Ostrander man was cited for failure to control.
* A flat-panel television, jewelry, four shotguns and a muzzle loader were stolen from a home in the 13000 block of Shortkees Road.
* A resident in the 31000 block of state Route 31 reported approximately $506 from his bank account.
* A 45-year-old Richwood man was charged with OVI, failure to drive in marked lasnes and open container after the vehcile he was driving was stopped in the area of U.S. Route 33 and U.S.Route 42. He was taken to the Tri-County Jail.
* A 19-year-old Columbus woman was charged with OVI, underage consumption and following too closely after her vehicle was stopped in the area of Watkins Californa Road and U.S. Route 42.
* A 46-year-old Dublin woman was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign after the 2009 Hyundai Elantra she was driving hit a 2002 Saturn LS at Industrial Parkway and Mitchell Dewitt Road.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man was chargd with domestic violence and was transported to the Tri-County Jail after an incident at a home in the 13000 block of Pleasant Ridge Drive.
* A 2010 Honda Pilot hit a deer on state Route 347 near Ford Reed Road.
* A diamond circle wedding ring in a white gold setting was reported stolen in the 230000 block of Sandusky Road.
* An attempt was made to break into a building in the Union County Joint Recreation Sports Complex in the 16000 block of County Home Road.
* Cigars were reported stolen from a business in the 21000 block of state Route 347.
* A vehicle was damaged during a dispute at a residence in the 18000 block of Allen Center Road.
* Ten packs of cigarettes and miscellaneous change were stolen from a home in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A 2002 Dodge truck hit a utility pole, a mailbox, and a fence in the 13000 block of state Route 4. A 24-year-old DeGraff man was cited for failure to control.
* A flatbed trailer was reported stolen from the 8200 block of Estates Parkway.