Union County Sheriff
* A driver was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for minor injuries after an injury accident involving a 2004 Honda Civic that struck a telephone pole in the 20000 block of state Route 347.
* A Honda Accord struck a tow truck at the intersection of Northwest Parkway and Paver Barnes Road.
* A Ford Taurus crashed into a ditch on US Route 33 at state Route 4.
* A 1997 Ford Escort crashed into the ditch at the intersection of Watkins Road and Beecher Gamble Road.
* A 2001 Audi AA4 crashed into a ditch in the 26000 block of Yearsley Road.
* Two occupants were transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for injuries after a single vehicle rollover crash in the 21000 block of state Route 161.
* A 2006 Pontiac G6 and a 2003 Saturn Vue crashed in intersection of US Route 33 and Post Road. One of the occupants was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital. A 19-year-old Marysville woman was issued a traffic citation for failure to control.
* A 1997 Dodge van slid into the ditch on state Route 736 near Scottslawn Road.
* A 2003 Acura lost control and struck a guardrail on US Route 33 near US Route 42.
* A 2005 Buick station wagon was involved in an injury accident in the 21000 block of state Route 31.
* A 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix crashed into the ditch in the 13000 block of US Route 36.
* A deputy was called to the 19000 block of Bear Swamp Road for an ongoing problem with a loose dog. A 36-year-old Marysville woman was charged with failure to confine her dog.
* A deputy responded to the 20000 block of Cotton Slash Road in reference to the theft of several clothing items and jewelry from inside a truck on the property.
* A deputy responded with the Ohio State Highway Patrol and personnel from the Allen Township and Marysville Fire departments for an injury accident that occurred in the area of Collins Road and Maple Ridge Road.
* A 2007 Chrysler Town & Country hit a deer in the area of Cotton Slash Road and Raymond Road.
* A deputy responded to a business in the 7400 block of Industrial Parkway in reference to the theft of industrial-sized orange shelving from the business on Dec. 24.
* A Honda CRV and a Honda Accord crashed in the area of state Route 4 and state Route 37.
* A 19-year-old Plain City man was arrested for underage consumption and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail after a report of a domestic altercation between father and son.
* Deputies were dispatched to a property on Watkins California Road for the report of a burglary in progress in which the suspects were witnessed leaving the area on foot. Deputies searched the area but were unable to locate the suspects. Nothing has been reported missing.
* A homeowner reported someone had shattered the passenger side window of his 2008 Ford Fusion at residence in the 13000 block of state Route 4.
* A homeowner in the 16000 block of Paver Barnes Road reported her 2003 Kia Sedona was broken into and a credit card was stolen. Approximately $105 worth of merchandise had been purchased with the stolen credit card.
* A property damage accident was reported in the 20000 block of state Route 31.
* A 2007 Dodge Dakota and a 2008 Land Rover crashed at a business in the 8000 block of Business Way in Plain City.
* A deputy responded to the area of Myers Road and US 36 for a property damage accident involving a 2005 Chevrolet Equinox and a tree.
* A 1997 Chevrolet S10 was struck by a Chrysler Concord that left the scene in the 15000 block of US 36. A 48-year-old Marysville man was cited for expired tags and expired operator's license.
* A 2012 Ford and a 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt crashed in the area of state Route 739 and Northwest Avenue in Raymond. One of the driver's was issued a citation.
* A 2008 Chevrolet Silverado and a 1999 Ford Ranger were involved in an injury accident Raymond. A passenger in one of the vehicles was complaining of pain but refused a medic.
* Deputies responded to the 29000 block of state Route 739 Richwood in reference to an intoxicated male subject who had jumped out of a moving vehicle during an argument. A 31-year-old West Mansfield man was arrested for disorderly conduct and taken to Tri-County Jail.
* Deputies with assistance from Marysville Police Department responded to the 22000 block of Hoover Bault Road in reference to a 911 call from a juvenile female advising she had been assaulted and was now hiding outside because she was in fear for her life. Upon arrival, the deputies made contact with the juvenile as well as the residents at the home. After speaking with all the subjects on scene, a 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested for assault and taken to Tri-County Jail. The juvenile was transported to a local hospital by members of the Liberty Township Fire Department.
* A deputy investigated the theft of prescription medications that occurred at a residence in the 20000 block of Coleman Brake Road.
* A vehicle drove through the yard and struck a garage in the 18000 block of Broad Street in Broadway.
* A 36-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence while on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 42-year-old Kenton man was arrested and charged with physical control of a vehicle while under the influence while on Belmont Drive.
* A 49-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop on Windmill Drive and Milford Avenue.
* A 55-year-old Columbus man was charged with open container for having an open beer behind a business on North Main Street.
* A 36-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with assaulting another person while on South Maple Street.
* A vehicle on Milford Ave-nue was vandalized overnight.
* A resident on Boerger Road reported the back window of his vehicle was broken.
* A concrete goose was re-portedly damaged on Milcrest Drive.
* A resident of Wind Mill Drive reported his wallet was stolen from his home.
* A resident of Bear Swamp Road reported she was assaulted on Milcrest Drive.
* A Raymond Road resident brought a small amount of marijuana to turn into the Marysville Police Department. She was referred to the Union County Sheriff's Office.
* A 21-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business after she fled from her caregivers and was trying to hide from officers.
* A 35-year-old Lucasville woman was arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at a business on Allenby Drive.
* A resident of Tulip Drive reported an unknown person(s) entered her home and stole two laptops, a flat screen TV and a hair straightener.
* A resident of Hemlock Drive reported her wallet was stolen while she was at work on Milford Avenue.
* A female reported she was assaulted by her boyfriend on Longwood Place.
* A resident on Tulip Drive reported the theft of personal checks from his residence. His signature on two checks was forged and they were cashed.
* A 31-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with OVI following an accident on East Fourth Street.
* A 23-year-old Marysville man was arrested on Square Drive and charged with disorderly conduct. He was later charged with criminal damaging after breaking a window at the Marysville City Hall Building on East Sixth Street.
* A 15-year-old female on Allenby Drive was transported to the Union County Memorial Hospital after reportedly snorting 15 allergy pills.
* Employees and customers called in about two people having sex in a car in the parking lot of a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* The manager of a business on East Fifth Street reported a theft occurred on New Year's Eve.
* A resident of Collingwood Court reported he was assaulted by his girlfriend.
* A resident of Vankirk Drive reported that while at a business on West Fifth Street the back window to her vehicle was broken out.
* A resident of West Third Street reported the theft of items from her vehicle.
Police officers also found four other vehicles in the area that had also been tampered with.
* A resident of Windmill Drive reported the theft of cash taken between Dec. 21 and Dec. 24.