* A resident on First Street reported a theft of electronic devices from the residence.
* Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on North Court Street.
* A theft of gas was reported at a business on North Cherry Street.
* A business on East Fifth Street reported vandalism to its restroom.
* A 17-year-old male was arrested for a curfew violation at a business on East Fifth Street.
* A resident of West Ninth Street reported items stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
* A 26-year-old Richwood man was arrested for open container in public behind a business on North Main Street.
* Money was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on East Fifth Street.
* A resident on Connolly Street reported that someone stole electronics and other valuables from the residence.
* A resident on Oak Knoll Court reported items stolen from the garage.
* Neighbors on Milford Avenue were involved in a dispute. One neighbor reportedly threw something at the other neighbor and broke the window of her vehicle.
* A business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a male suspect stole two gaming systems.
* A resident of Brookstone Drive reported that a known person stole one of her prescription medications.
* A 25-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a customer saw a male and female run out of the store with stolen video games.
* A resident of Quail Hollow Drive North reported that while her car was parked on Rainbow Drive someone stole her GPS.
* A resident of West Fourth Street reported her vehicle was stolen sometime between 9:30 p.m. Jan 8 and 4:40 a.m. Jan 9. The vehicle was located on Amrine Mill Road at 6:40 a.m.
* A resident of Valley Drive reported that an unknown person(s) broke the driver's side window of her vehicle and stole stereo equipment.
* A resident of North Maple Street reported her vehicle was broken into and items were stolen.
* A 19-year-old Plain City man, a 20-year-old Plain City man, and a 20-year-old Marys-ville man were all charged with criminal trespass after it was reported that they had entered a home on Chestnut Street and ransacked it.
* A resident of Wilderness Road reported an unknown suspect(s) broke out a window on her vehicle and stole her purse.
* A laptop was stolen from a business on South Oak Street.
* As a result of a traffic stop on Ninth Street near London Avenue in Marysville, a 28-year-old Forest, Ohio, man was charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. A passenger in the vehicle, a 24-year-old Belle Center man, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Hardin County. He was turned over to a deputy from the Hardin County Sheriff's Office
* Debris was reported in the roadway on US Route 33 between state Route 4/US Route 36 and state Route 245. A deputy found a 2012 Chevrolet sedan had struck the debris. The debris was removed from the roadway.
* A resident in the 9600 block of La Catina Circle reported unauthorized charges on a credit card.
* A 2011 Kia Van headed northbound on US Route 42 near Jerome Road was hit by debris that came loose from a trailer being pulled by a 2005 Ford truck heading southbound.
* The theft of a gun, welder, tools, and other miscellaneous items was reported in the 11000 block of state Route 47.
* During a traffic stop on US Route 33 at Paver Barnes Road, a deputy located drug paraphernalia in the vehicle. A 34-year-old Millersport man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and released.
* During a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Plum Street in Marysville, a deputy located drug paraphernalia in the vehicle. A 19-year-old Plain City man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Deputies responded to the 20000 block of state Route 47 for a property damage accident involving two vehicles.
* A 2000 Honda hit a deer on US Route 33 near the rest area.
* A resident in the 15000 block of Smart Cole Road reported a burglary. Items stolen include camping gear, steel I-beams, cordless drills, a reciprocating saw, batteries, and chargers.
* A deputy responded to area of US Route 33 and Scottslawn Road for a non-injury accident. No damage was located, but the passenger Nicholas R. Jones, 32, of Hilliard was issued a citation for providing false information to the deputy.
* A residence in the 27000 block of state Route 37 reported a burglary. Items stolen include jewelry, a television, and a computer.
* While on a traffic stop on Patrick Brush Run Road near Yearsley Road, a deputy located drugs in the vehicle. A 28-year-old West Liberty man was charged with possession of marijuana and driving under suspension.
* In the 10000 block of US Route 42 a property damage accident was reported on private property where a 2011 Isuzu struck a 1988 Chevrolet truck.
* A 1994 Ford Bronco hit a 2006 Pontiac Montana on US Route 42 at Industrial Parkway.
* A deputy and units from the Liberty Township Fire Department responded to the 18000 block of state Route 347 in Broadway for downed power lines across the roadway. State Route 347 was closed until the Dayton Power and Light crew was able to repair the line.
* A deputy responded with units from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Northern Union Fire and EMS District to a one vehicle rollover injury accident at state Route 47 and McMahan Road. The State Highway Patrol investigated the accident.
* A 2006 Chrysler Pacifica was involved in an accident in the 15000 block of Maple Ridge Road.
* A resident in the 9000 block of Jerome Road reported items stolen from a motor vehicle. An amplifier and stereo, with an estimated value of $600, were stolen from inside the vehicle.
* Deputies were dispatched to the 21000 block of state Route 347 for a property damage accident involving a 1998 Chevrolet pickup that struck a guard rail. A 59-year-old East Liberty man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence and transported to the Union County Sheriff's Office. He also was issued a traffic citation for failure to control.
* While on a traffic stop on US Route 33 in Paris Township, deputies located marijuana inside the vehicle. A 37-year-old Bellefontaine man was charged with possession of marijuana and released with a summons.