Police, sheriff's beat
$17,164 worth of jewelry reported stolen
* Jewelry was reported stolen from a residence in the 9300 block of Redan Court on Jan. 20. Several items of jewelry were reported missing with an approximate value of $17,164.
* A Union County Board of Developmental Disabilities investigating agent reported a possible assault that involved a UCBDD client.
* A 30-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
* A resident on Mill Park Drive reported a window on his vehicle had been broken.
* A 19-year-old Marysville man and an 18-year-old Marys-ville man were arrested for drug possession after a traffic stop.
* A juvenile was arrested on Sumac Drive after an altercation with his mother's boyfriend.
* A business on Milford Avenue reported the front door had been kicked in and money was taken from a cash box.
* A resident on Windmill Drive reported her medication had been stolen on Jan. 16.
* Several trees were damaged on East Fourth Street by an unknown person.
* A business on North Cherry Street reported a customer pumped fuel into her vehicle and left without paying for it.
* A resident of Quail Hollow Drive reported someone entered her home and stole an Xbox while she was at work.
* A 27-year-old Marion man was arrested for criminal trespassing after a report of a drunk male was found in the wrong residence.
* A 19-year-old Plain City man was arrested for obstructing official business and a 15-year-old female was arrested for theft, curfew, and escape after officers stopped them. Officers were called to the area of Coleman's Crossing Boulevard on a report of people looking into cars.
Union County Sheriff
* Deputies and units from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Liberty Township Fire Department, Marysville Fire Depart-ment and Allen Township Fire Department responded to the intersection of state Route 31 and state Route 347 for an injury accident involving two vehicles.
* After a fight between two women at a business in the 18000 block of state Route 347, a 37-year-old Broadway woman was arrested and later released after being charged with persistent disorderly conduct. A 43-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and transferred to a Logan County Sheriff's deputy for an outstanding warrant from their agency.
* An investigation was initiated after the sheriff's office received a report of unlawful sexual conduct between a minor and a 24-year-old adult. The report was received from a neighboring law enforcement agency that believes the incident may have taken place in Union County.
* A 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer hit a deer in the 19000 block of state Route 245.
* A deputy responded to a business in the 8000 block of Industrial Parkway to investigate graffiti that was spray painted on the outside of the building.
* A 2002 Ford Explorer backed into a 2008 Pontiac G6 in the 9000 block of La Catina Circle.
* A parent reported her daughter was spit on by another child on the school bus in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36.
* A deputy responded to the intersection of Brock Road and Jerome Road to investigate a telephone junction box that had been spray painted.
* An assault involving several female juveniles was reported South Main Street in Magnetic Springs.
* A 2012 Honda Insight hit a deer in the intersection of Boundary Road and state Route 37.
* A deputy and officer from the Richwood Police Department responded to a vacant residence in the 12000 block of state Route 739 for a possible burglary. Nothing was reported stolen, however damage was found to a window and a door.
* A 1999 Ford pickup truck and a 2008 Ford pickup truck struck each other's driver's side mirrors as they passed on the roadway on Fladt Road near Brown-Moder Road.
* Semi-truck batteries were reported stolen in the 20000 block of Northwest Parkway. The approximate value of the batteries is $2,500.
* A mailbox was vandalized in the 18000 block of Sam Reed Road.
* A deputy responded to the 14000 block of State Road to investigate the theft of a UPS package that contained a generator. The approximate value of the stolen generator is $470.
* A 2012 Mazda struck a coyote on U.S. Route 33 near Honda Parkway.
* A 2004 Ford truck hit a deer at the intersection of Maple Ridge Road and Collins Road.
* A resident in the 15000 block of Robinson Road reported the theft of $280 in cash from the home.