Stolen credit card used at area businesses
A resident of Advent Court reported Feb. 17 her wallet was stolen at a business on West Fifth Street.
Her credit card was then used at several businesses in the area, police said.
In other Marysville police reports:
* Charges are pending against 10 juveniles and six adults after police investigated a disturbance at a vacant home on Wedgewood Drive Feb. 15.
* A resident of Windmill Drive reported someone attempted to forcefully gain entry to his home between Feb. 11 and 14.
* A juvenile on Amrine Mill Road reported receiving threatening text messages.
The case has been forwarded to the prosecutor's office for possible charges.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was charged Feb. 15 with theft for allegedly taking numerous items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Two juveniles were involved in an altercation Feb. 15 on Wedgewood Drive.
One boy was treated at the Union County Memorial Hospital emergency room.
* A resident of Bay Laurel Drive reported Feb. 15 several of her medications had been stolen.
* A resident of Meadows Drive reported Feb. 15 that her wallet was taken from her unlocked car.
* A 29-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct Feb. 15 after an incident on Creekview Drive.
* An employee at a business on Mill Creek Drive reported a cellular phone was stolen Feb. 16.
* A 28-year-old East Liberty woman was charged Feb. 16 with theft and drug possession at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was charged Monday, Feb. 18, with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
* A resident of Sumac Drive reported her vehicle was damaged Monday, Feb. 18, while she was at a business on Square Drive.
* A 1999 Honda Civic struck a deer Feb. 14 on state Route 739 near Rapp Dean Road.
* U.S. Route 36 was shut down in the 11000 block for approximately 45 minutes Feb. 14 after a 2009 Ford Fusion collided with 2012 Honda.
* Sheriff's deputies, along with troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and units from the Liberty Township and the Marysville fire departments responded to an accident Feb. 15 on state Route 31 north of Wheeler Green Road.
A semi-truck rolled over and crashed into utility poles. Route 31 was closed for approximately five hours.
* A broken window was reported Feb. 15 at a residence in the 23000 block of Johnson Road.
* A 44-year-old Milford Center man was charged with domestic violence, obstructing official business and resisting arrest Feb. 15.
He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* An 18-year-old Hilliard man was cited for failure to control Feb. 16 after the 1999 Buick sedan he was driving went off U.S. Route 42 south of Crottinger Road and into a field.
* A 40-year-old Lewistown man was charged with OVI and cited for failure to drive in marked lanes after a traffic stop Feb. 16 on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 245.
* Deputies are investigating the fraudulent use of a credit card involving purchases of approximately $1,000 and two other attempted purchases of approximately $1,500.
* Eight bags of trash were found illegally dumped Feb. 17 at a vacant property in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 42.
* A 27-year-old Richwood woman was cited for failure to control Feb. 17 after the 2004 Chrysler sedan she was driving when off state Route 47 at Miller Road and into a field.
* Deputies transported an intoxicated passenger from an accident scene at state Route 47 and Miller Road to a residence in Richwood Feb. 17.
According to the Sheriff's Office, the passenger, a 36-year-old Richwood man, then drove back to the scene of the accident and was arrested for OVI.
* The driver of a 2002 Suzuki sedan lost control on state Route 736 near Scottslawn Road and drove the vehicle into a ditch before it rolled onto its side Feb. 19.
The driver declined medical treatment according to reports.