Employees told deputies from the Union County Sheriff's Office a business in the 7000 block of Montgomery Drive was broken into between Feb. 23 and Feb. 25.
Several computers, a flat-screen TV, a generator, a company vehicle were stolen, as were several miscellaneous items.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A resident in the 7000 block of Hyland Croy Road reported Feb. 21 a brick was thrown though a sliding glass door but no entry was gained to the home.
* Employees at a business in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway reported the theft of cash and an ATM card Feb. 22. The approximate loss was $400.
* A 61-year-old Plain City man was cited for failure to yield the right of way at an intersection Feb. 22 after the vehicle he was driving struck another vehicle on U.S. Route 42 near U.S. Route 33.
* An 18-year-old Raymond man was arrested for OVI and cited for failure to control Feb. 23 after the 1997 Honda Civic he was driving went off the road and into a field along state Route 739 near Storms Road.
* A 22-year-old Unionville Center man turned himself in at the sheriff's office Feb. 24 where he was arrested for domestic violence and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* A 2008 Ford Fusion hit a deer Feb. 25 in the 20000 block of state Route 4.
* A 55-inch LCD television was reported stolen from a home in the 7000 block of Currier Road Feb. 25.
* A 40-year-old Marysville man was cited for failure to maintain assured cleared distance ahead Feb. 26 after the vehicle he was driving hit the rear of another vehicle on South Mill Street in Milford Center.
* An employee at a business on Charles Lane reported the theft of glucose testing supplies and the use of a glucose-testing machine Feb. 21.
* A resident of North Cherry Street reported Feb. 22 that he found marijuana in his son's room.
* A car was reported damaged Feb. 22 at a car wash on Millcreek Drive.
* A Tulip Drive resident reported the theft of medication Feb. 22.
* A 22-year-old Celina man was arrested for assault Feb. 23 after an altercation at a business on Cobblestone Way.
* A resident of East Seventh Street reported a handgun was stolen from his home Feb. 23.
* A resident of Woodcrest Drive reported Feb. 24 that his home had been broken into and several items were missing.
* An employee at a business on Emmaus Road reported Feb. 25 that fraudulent charges had been made on customers' accounts.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Drive reported the theft of electronic equipment Feb. 26.