Marysville police arrested a 33-year-old Florida man March 1 after he was seen allegedly entering several vehicles and an unattached garage on the east side of town and stealing items.
He was charged with breaking and entering and theft. He was also charged with escape because, police said, they learned he is a fugitive from Florida.
In other police reports:
* Authorities are continuing to investigate the theft of credit cards and the unauthorized use of credit card and debit card numbers. Two more people reported being victimized Feb. 28. A resident of Milford Center reported credit card fraud after she used her card at an area business and a resident of Corbel Drive in Marysville reported fraudulent activity on his credit card account.
* A male who had been charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard told police March 1 his brother had used his identity and was responsible for the theft.
* Police arrested a 42-year-old Marysville man March 1 and charged him with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 25-year-old West Salem man was arrested March 1 and charged with OVI following a traffic stop at U.S. Route 33 and Delaware Avenue.
* Police charged a 42-year-old Marysville man with disorderly conduct March 2 after he was found intoxicated and lying in a yard on North Cherry Street.
* A 57-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 2 and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and yelling in the street. Police said he also kicked out a back passenger window of a police cruiser.
* A 23-year-old Unionville Center man was arrested March 3 and charged with disorderly conduct after officers found him intoxicated and disrupting customers at a business on Square Drive.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 3 and charged with aggravated menacing, domestic violence and discharging a firearm.
* Police arrested a 22-year-old Richwood man March 3 and charged him with theft for allegedly taking items from a residence on Watkins Glen Lane.
* A business on Cobblestone Way reported a theft by deception March 4 in the amount of $500.
* A resident of West Eighth Street reported March 4 someone stole her camera and pawned it.
* A 42-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 4 and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated on South Court Street.
* According to a Watkins Glen resident, her son was assaulted March 4 while walking home from the bus stop.
* A man was taken to the emergency room at Union County Memorial Hospital March 5 after he told police he thought a marijuana cigarette he had bought had been laced with another chemical.
* A 25-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 5 for drug possession after a traffic stop on Milford Avenue.
* Police charged a 53-year-old Williamsburg man with OVI March 5 after officers found him asleep in his vehicle at a West Fifth Street gas pump.
* A resident of West Third Street reported the theft of medication March 5.
* A 1998 Honda CRV slid off the road in the 23000 block of state Route 37 Feb. 28 and rolled onto its side.
* The driver of a 2005 Honda Civic lost control and the car struck a telephone box and road sign Feb. 28 at the intersection of Yearsley and Barnett roads.
* Employees at a business in the 26000 block of state Route 37 reported four, 330-gallon tanks were missing Feb. 28. Two of the tanks were recovered in Delaware County later in the day.
* A resident in the 13000 block of Watkins Road reported the theft of a watch Feb. 28 valued at $300.
* Police arrested a 52-year-old Marysville woman for domestic violence March 1 at a residence in the 14000 block of Pleasant Ridge Drive. She was transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* Police arrested a 38-year-old Milford Center man for OVI March 2 after the 1995 Honda Civic he was driving went off the road and got stuck in a ditch in the 23000 block of Connor Road. He was also cited for fictitious plates and driving under suspension.
* As a result of a traffic stop on Chestnut Street in Marysville, a deputy arrested a 30-year-old Marysville man for OVI March 2 and cited him for failure to drive in marked lanes.
* Also as a result of a March 2 traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 4, a deputy arrested a 28-year-old New Hampshire man for OVI and cited him for failure to drive in marked lanes.
* As a result of a traffic stop in the 15000 block of U.S. Route 36 March 3, a deputy arrested a 52-year-old Delaware man for OVI and cited him for failure to drive in marked lanes. He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* During a March 5 traffic stop on Watkins California Road near Watkins Road, deputies said, the driver of a vehicle provided a false name and date of birth and then fled the scene.
The vehicle went through several yards before striking a tree. The driver ran away on foot. Deputies were unable to locate the driver but did find drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.