A Union County Sheriff's deputy went to a residence on Main Street in Magnetic Springs March 11 to investigate a complaint about a 1997 white Plymouth Breeze that had swerved at a pedestrian.
The 14-year-old driver was cited for having no operator's license and the vehicle was impounded.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A 2002 Chevy Cavalier hit a trailer being pulled by a 2003 Mack truck on U.S. Route 33 between the rest area and U.S. Route 42 March 6.
* Deputies and units from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Liberty Township Fire Department, Allen Township Fire Department and the Northeast Champaign County Fire District responded to Bear Swamp Road at Northwest Parkway March 6 for a two-vehicle injury accident.
* A resident in the 14000 block of Snyder Road reported the theft of a television March 7.
* A 22-year-old Kenton man was cited for failure to control after the 2007 Toyota Scion he was driving went off the road and into a ditch and a yard in the 29000 block of state Route 739.
* A 61-year-old Dublin man was cited March 7 for an improper turn at an intersection after an accident involving a 1999 Chevrolet Blazer and a 2002 Hyundai Sonata at the intersection of Industrial and Estates parkways.
* A traffic stop March 8 on Scottslawn Road near Industrial Parkway resulted in charges of possession of drug paraphernalia against a 20-year-old Lima man.
* A 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee lost its front axle March 8 and drove into the median on U.S. Route 33 near Paver Barnes Road.
* A deputy responded to the 10000 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road March 8 to investigate an accident involving a 2009 Honda Civic that was abandoned after striking a telephone pole.
* A 51-year-old East Liberty man was charged with OVI and cited for failure to drive in marked lanes March 9 after a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Northwest Parkway.
* As a result of a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near U.S. Route 42, a 43-year-old Richwood man was arrested March 9 on an outstanding warrant and also charged with possession of marijuana. He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 36-year-old Marysville man was arrested for domestic violence March 9 after a deputy and Marysville police officers were called to a residence in the 100 block of North Maple Street. Sheriff's reports said the incident that led to the charges had occurred in the 13000 block of U.S. Route 36. The man was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* An accident on the ramp leading from state Route 4 south to U.S. Route 33 resulted in several charges March 10 against the driver of a 2004 Audi that went off the road and into a field. Sheriff's reports said a 47-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI and cited for driving under suspension and failure to control.
* Employees at a business in the 8200 block of Estates Parkway reported March 11 that several company trucks had been sprayed with paint.
* A 24-year-old Milford Center woman was cited for failure to control after the 2011 GMC she was driving went off the road and into a ditch March 11 on state Route 161 west of Axe Handle Road.
* A resident in the 10000 block of Jerome Road reported the theft of approximately $7,000 worth of jewelry March 12.
* A 35-year-old West Jefferson man was arrested for assault and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail after a fight with another man at a business in the 10000 block of U.S. Route 42.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported March 7 that several dealer plates were missing. The loss occurred between Jan. 1 and March 6.
* A Buckeye Street home was damaged March 7 when a garbage truck snagged a cable line outside.
* A South Oak Street resident reported that several pieces of jewelry were taken from her home between January and March 6.
* A resident of Timberview Drive reported several items had been stolen from her garage.
* A Woodcrest Drive resident reported March 8 that $60 was taken from her wallet.
* A bicycle was stolen from outside a residence on Milford Avenue.
* A 42-year-old Marysville man was charged with criminal trespass March 8. Police reports said he returned to a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard after being banned from there.
* A 44-year-old Marysville man was charged with OVI during March 9 a traffic stop on North Main Street.
* A 33-year-old Marysville man was charged with drug possession after marijuana was found in his possession while on Kenny Lane.
* Police said a shopper became combative with employees March 9 at a business in 500 block of Coleman's Crossing Boulevard after he allegedly concealed a bottle of alcohol on his person and walked past all checkout points without paying. He then fled the scene.
* A resident of Deer Crossing Drive reported March 10 that her son's iPod was stolen from the lockers at the YMCA, 1150 Charles Lane.