A resident in the 100 block of North Franklin Street in Richwood told the Union County Sheriff's Office March 24 that several chunks of concrete, about the size of golf balls, had been thrown at a parked vehicle.
The incident occurred between midnight and 5:45 a.m.
Sheriff's reports said both taillights were shattered and the vehicle sustained several dents.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A juvenile who had been reported missing from a home in the 24000 block of state Route 31 was found March 19 near Gainesville, Fla. The sheriff's report said the juvenile was with another runaway from Marysville.
* Deputies and units from the Northern Union County Fire and EMS District and the Leesburg Township Fire Department responded to the 11000 block of state Route 347 March 19 to investigate an injury accident involving a 1995 Jeep Cherokee that struck a utility pole. A 43-year-old Magnetic Springs woman was cited for failure to control.
* Employees at a business in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway reported the theft of a credit card March 19. Approximately $400 worth of unauthorized charges had been made on the card, according to sheriff's reports.
* A resident in the 27000 block of state Route 31 reported March 20 that approximately $700 had been taken from a checking account that belonged to a deceased person.
* A 19-year-old Hilliard man was cited for failure to control March 21 after the Honda Civic he was driving hit a Ford Ranger on U.S. Route 33 west of Paver Barnes Road.
* A 24-year-old Richwood man was cited for failure to control March 21 after the car he was driving hit another car on U.S. Route 33 east of Paver Barnes Road.
* Deputies received a report March 21 that someone had used the Social Security number of a resident in the 27000 block of Kinney Pike to file a tax return with the Internal Revenue Service.
* A Magnetic Springs resident reported March 21 a Zippo lighter valued at $240 had been stolen from his home on South Main Street.
* A resident in the 14000 block of Pleasant Ridge Drive reported the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $300 March 22.
* A 30-year-old Columbus man was cited for drug possession March 23 after his car was stopped near mile marker 19 on U.S. Route 33.
* A 29-year-old North Lewisburg woman was arrested for OVI March 24 in the 700 block of Milford Avenue.
* A city employee reported damage to a fiber optic cable on West Fifth Street March 19.
* An employee at a business on London Avenue reported March 19 that medication had been stolen from her purse on March 14.
* A 19-year-old Irwin woman was arrested for drug abuse/possession March 19 after a routine traffic stop on Chestnut Street.
* A resident on North Maple Street reported March 20 that medication was stolen from his home.
* A Valley Drive resident reported March 20 her daughter's gaming system was stolen while she was at school.
* An employee at a business on West Fifth Street reported March 20 money was stolen from her wallet while she was at work.
* Police charged a juvenile with receiving stolen property after officers found an abandoned vehicle on West Fourth Street March 21 and then discovered it had been reported stolen from Bellefontaine. The juvenile was located a short time later and found to be in possession of the vehicle's keys.
* An employee at a business on West Fifth Street told police March 22 that an audit had revealed several items are missing.
* A resident of East Ninth Street reported March 22 that his tandem bicycle was stolen.
* A 15-year-old boy was charged with robbery and two other boys were charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 57-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with discharging a firearm within city limits March 22 after he fired a revolver through his apartment wall into his neighbor's wall.
* An iPhone was reported stolen March 23 from the women's locker room at the YMCA on Charles Lane.
* A Wilderness Road resident reported March 23 that three-quarters of a tank of diesel fuel was stolen from his truck while it was parked in his driveway.
* A female juvenile was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard March 23.
* Some fiber optic cable lines being repaired on West Fifth Street were taken down again March 25 by a truck driving under the lines.
* A 24-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard March 25. Police also found that a warrant had been issued for her through Marysville Municipal Court.
* A resident of Watkins Glen Boulevard reported his car keys and coat were stolen March 26 while he was at a business on Charles Lane.
* A resident of Pepper Lane reported several credit cards and money were stolen from his wallet March 26 while he was at a business on Charles Lane.