Police are investigating three separate complaints about graffiti being painted on buildings in Marysville.
Two of the incidents occurred March 31. In one, the back of a building and a trash dumpster on Milford Avenue were sprayed with graffiti. In the second, a dumpster on Greenwood Boulevard was sprayed.
The third report, filed March 29, said the east side of a business on Collins Avenue had been covered with graffiti.
In other Marysville police reports:
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 28 and charged with underage consumption after he was found attempting to cash a possible stolen check at a business on Delaware Avenue.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported seeing two unknown males and one unknown female taken several energy drinks without paying March 28.
* A window was broken out and miscellaneous electronic equipment was stolen from a vehicle parked on Square Drive March 29.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen March 29 from a vehicle parked on Square Drive.
* The passenger side window of a vehicle parked at a business on Square Drive March 30 was smashed and a radio was stolen from inside.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man arrested and charged with criminal trespass after he became intoxicated and refused to leave a business on Columbus Avenue.
* A laptop computer and office supplies were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Square Drive March 30.
* Two Bellefontaine women, ages 67 and 43, were arrested March 30 and charged with stealing a purse at a business on Industrial Parkway.
* A 43-year-old Bellefontaine woman was charged April 1 with driving under suspension after a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 31.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Employees at a business in the 21000 block of state Route 347 reported March 27 that a 1.75-liter bottle of vodka had been stolen.
* As a result of a March 27 traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Delaware Avenue, a deputy arrested a 38-year-old Marysville man for possession of drug paraphernalia, falsification and on a warrant that had been issued for him in Indiana. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
* Deputies received two separate reports about loose change being stolen from vehicles March 28. In one, a resident in the 9900 block of state Route 736 reported the theft of $20 in coins. The second report came from a resident in the 13000 block of Taylor Road. It did not specify how much money was missing.
* A welder was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 13000 block of Taylor Road March 28.
* A 1996 Ford Ranger was reported stolen March 18 from a home in the 10000 block of state Route 736. It was later recovered by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.