Marysville: Graffiti painted on buildings, trash dumpsters
Police are investigating three separate complaints about graffiti being painted on buildings in Marysville.
Two of the incidents occurred March 31. In one, the back of a building and a trash dumpster on Milford Avenue were sprayed with graffiti. In the second, a dumpster on Greenwood Boulevard was sprayed.
The third report, filed March 29, said the east side of a business on Collins Avenue had been covered with graffiti.
In other Marysville police reports:
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was arrested March 28 and charged with underage consumption after he was found attempting to cash a possible stolen check at a business on Delaware Avenue.
* Employees at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported seeing two unknown males and one unknown female taken several energy drinks without paying March 28.
* A window was broken out and miscellaneous electronic equipment was stolen from a vehicle parked on Square Drive March 29.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen March 29 from a vehicle parked on Square Drive.
* The passenger side window of a vehicle parked at a business on Square Drive March 30 was smashed and a radio was stolen from inside.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man arrested and charged with criminal trespass after he became intoxicated and refused to leave a business on Columbus Avenue.
* A laptop computer and office supplies were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Square Drive March 30.
* Two Bellefontaine women, ages 67 and 43, were arrested March 30 and charged with stealing a purse at a business on Industrial Parkway.
* A 43-year-old Bellefontaine woman was charged April 1 with driving under suspension after a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 31.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Employees at a business in the 21000 block of state Route 347 reported March 27 that a 1.75-liter bottle of vodka had been stolen.
* As a result of a March 27 traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 near Delaware Avenue, a deputy arrested a 38-year-old Marysville man for possession of drug paraphernalia, falsification and on a warrant that had been issued for him in Indiana. He was transported to the Tri-County Jail.
* Deputies received two separate reports about loose change being stolen from vehicles March 28. In one, a resident in the 9900 block of state Route 736 reported the theft of $20 in coins. The second report came from a resident in the 13000 block of Taylor Road. It did not specify how much money was missing.
* A welder was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 13000 block of Taylor Road March 28.
* A 1996 Ford Ranger was reported stolen March 18 from a home in the 10000 block of state Route 736. It was later recovered by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.