Deputies from the Union County Sheriff's Office filed drug-related charges against two West Virginia residents April 4 after stopping their 2013 black Cadillac Escalade on state Route 31 near Miller Road.
A 31-year-old man from Marmet, W.Va., was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and OVI.
A 31-year-old woman from Charleston, W.Va., was charged with possession of drug abuse instru-ments.
Both were transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A 19-year-old Marysville man was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia April 4 after a traffic stop on Watkins Road near Bellepoint Road.
* A resident in the 10000 block of state Route 736 reported finding bullet holes in a garage April 5.
* A resident in the 11000 block of Wasserbeck Road reported April 5 three televisions, two laptop computers and miscellaneous items of jewelry were stolen from the home.
* Deputies and officers from the Marysville Police Department responded to the parking lot of the Union County Courthouse April 8 to search for a juvenile who jumped out of a social services transport vehicle and ran away.
* Two license plates were reported stolen off a vehicle that was parked in the Union County Courthouse parking lot April 9.
* A 20-year-old Marysville woman was arrested April 4 and charged with operating a vehicle without a license after a routine traffic stop on Delaware Avenue.
* A 24-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop April 5 on South Main Street at East Sixth Street.
* An enclosed trailer was reported stolen April 6 from storage units on Weaver Road.
* A resident of Chestnut Street reported April 6 that a passenger in a vehicle shot at him with what might have been a cap gun. The incident occurred on South Oak Street at East Sixth Street.
* Paint was sprayed on Springwood Lane residence April 7.
* Two windows of a house on East Seventh Street were broken April 7.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from outside a business on South Main Street April 7.
* A computer, DVD player and money were reported stolen April 8 from a building on Park Avenue.
* The manager of a business on Columbus Avenue reported someone wearing a mask went through the drive-thru April 8 and sprayed her with silly string.
* A vehicle was reported "keyed' April 8 while it was parked in a business lot on Industrial Parkway.