Marysville: Police investigate more credit card, ID thefts
Marysville police are investigating three complaints regarding credit card and identity theft.
Just before 10 a.m. April 17, a resident of Wagon Wheel Lane reported unauthorized charges had been made using her credit card.
At 4:22 p.m. the same day, a resident of Apple Drive told police an unauthorized transaction was made to her bank account.
The third report was made at 1:39 p.m. April 23 by an East Sixth Street resident who said an unknown person had attempted to use her credit card in Jacksonville, Fla.
In other Marysville police reports:
* At 11:14 p.m. April 18, police stopped a vehicle on West Third Street and discovered the 23-year-old driver, a Marysville man, was driving with a suspended license.
* A 39-year-old Lewis Center man was charged with driving under suspension during after traffic stop at 3 p.m. April 22 on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Police charged a 33-year-old Columbus man with OVI after officers stopped his vehicle at 11:18 p.m. April 22 on U.S. Route 33 at state Route 31.
Union County Sheriff's Office
Employees at a business on Main Street in Magnetic Springs reported April 19 that $2,000 worth of scratch-off lottery tickets had been stolen.
* Several guns were reported stolen April 19 from a home in the 32000 block of Cobb Harriman Road. The report was made at 6:46 p.m.
* About $680 worth of items were reported stolen from a garage in the 18000 block of Miller Road at 3:12 p.m. April 23. The missing items included toolboxes and a lamp.
* The nets of several soccer goals in the 7000 block of Watkins Road were reported damaged April 18.
* A deputy was called to a residence in the 18000 block of Cunningham Arbela Road at 9:25 a.m. April 19 to investigate a report that an electric meter had been tampered with.
* At 4:21 p.m. April 19, a deputy was at a residence in the 33000 block of Dutton Love Road attempting to serve a court paper when he found a 29-year-old Richwood woman in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. She was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Deputies found drugs in a vehicle at 1:45 p.m. April 23 in the 11000 block of state Route 739. A 33-year-old Bellefontaine man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Logan County and was charged with possession of marijuana and driving without a license. He was transported to the Logan County jail.
* A deputy found a vehicle in a ditch in the 20000 block of state Route 4 at 4:47 a.m. April 20. The driver, a 52-year-old Richwood man, was arrested for OVI and was also charged with driving under suspension.
* A38-year-old Hilliard man was arrested for OVI at 11:36 p.m. April 20 on Hyland Croy Road near Post Road. He was also cited for speeding.
* At 9:57 p.m. April 22, deputies were called to state Route 31 south of state Route 347 to investigate a car that was driven off the road and into a ditch. The driver, a 47-year-old East Liberty woman, was arrested for OVI and driving under suspension. She was transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.