Marysville: Three charged with possession of marijuana
Union County Sheriff's deputies charged three people in two separate incidents with possession of marijuana last week.
Deputies found drugs while investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle at a business in the 10000 block of U.S. Route 42 at 1:33 p.m. April 26.
A 22-year-old Canal Winchester man was arrested for OVI, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
During a traffic stop on Hillview Road at 3:20 a.m. April 28, a deputy located drug paraphernalia and marijuana in a vehicle. A 20-year-old Marysville woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. A 20-year-old Magnetic Springs woman was also charged with possession of drugs and possession of marijuana.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A resident in the 17000 block of Bear Swamp Road reported losing $218 when someone used his credit card to make unauthorized purchases.
* A deputy and units from the Jerome Township Fire Department and Pleasant Valley Fire District responded to state Route 161 at the Industrial Parkway roundabout at 1:01 p.m. April 27 for an accident involving a 2005 Chevrolet truck and trailer that struck a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country.
* A deputy and units from the Northern Union County Fire and EMS District responded to the 17000 block of Miller Road shortly after 3:30 p.m. April 29. A 1995 Honda Accord was trying to turn left into a residence when it was hit by a 2007 Honda CRV.
* Deputies responded to a business in the 8000 block of Estates Parkway at 8:39 p.m. April 28 where two men in a 1995 Dodge truck were seen allegedly stealing scrap metal.
Two 29-year-old men from Gahanna were arrested at the scene. Both were charged with criminal trespassing and theft.
One was also charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia and turned over to the Franklin County Sheriff's Office on an active warrant from that agency.
* Deputies were able to help another sheriff's department when they found a 1999 flatbed equipment trailer that had been reported stolen in Summit County. It was found the afternoon of April 26 when deputies and an agent from the National Crime Insurance Bureau went to a residence in the 11000 block of Watkins Road to investigate a possible stolen trailer that was on the property.
* An undetermined amount of jewelry was reported stolen from a residence in the 23000 block of Morse Road the afternoon of April 30.
* A 40-year-old Marysville man was charged with stealing live traps from Woodcrest Drive at 11:17 a.m. April 29.
* Four Marysville residents were arrested at 9:15 p.m. April 26 on West Eighth Street and charged with underage consumption. Two of those charged are 18 years old and two are age 20.
* A resident of South Plum Street reported at 6:29 p.m. April 30 that she saw a person running away from an abandoned home on the street. Police found windows at the house had been broken.