An aggressive dog was turned over to the Union County dog warden after police received a report at 11:40 p.m. May 17 that the animal had attacked and killed another dog on West Ninth Street.
In other police reports:
* A resident of Watkins Glen Boulevard reported at 10:05 a.m. May 15 that vehicle parts had been stolen from his garage.
* A resident of South Walnut Street told police at 4:38 p.m. May 15 an unknown person had filed a tax return in his name.
* Just before 11 a.m. May 19, a resident of Fawn Meadow Drive told police someone had used her credit card number to make an online purchase.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 8:10 p.m. May 19 from a residence on Glen Oaks Drive.
* Police charged a 35-year-old Raymond man with OVI at 3:27 a.m. May 18 after a traffic accident on West Ninth Street.
* At 2:10 p.m. May 18, police arrested a 37-year-old Lima man for OVI after a traffic stop on West Third Street.
* After a traffic stop on Industrial Parkway at 8:06 p.m. May 17, police charged a 32-year-old Plain City man with driving under suspension.
* A 19-year-old Columbus man was charged with driving under suspension at 8:38 p.m. May 18 after a traffic stop on West Fifth Street.
* At 12:44 p.m. May 17, police arrested a 34-year-old Marysville woman for theft after she was seen allegedly shoplifting several items at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Two teenage boys were arrested and charged with theft at 6:32 p.m. May 19 after shoplifting from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Deputies issued warnings to five juveniles May 16 after the sheriff's office received a complaint shortly after 4 p.m. that they were running in front of cars and jumping off a bridge in the area of Streng and Orchard roads.
* At 10:33 a.m. May 17, a deputy went to a residence on Fountain Street in Magnetic Springs to investigate a report that eggs had been thrown on a vehicle.
* A field along state Route 245 at Buck Run Road was reported damaged by an all-terrain vehicle May 16.
* A resident in the 8100 block of Hinton Mill Road reported at 9:34 p.m. May 16 that fraudulent charges were made on his credit card.
* A Union County Sheriff's deputy and units from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Marysville police, the Marysville Fire Department and the Jerome Township Fire Department responded to the 13000 block of Industrial Parkway at 9:25 p.m. May 17 to investigate a report that a bicyclist had been hit by a vehicle. The victim was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital.
* A 59-year-old Dublin woman was cited for failure to drive in marked lanes after a 2000 Chevy truck hit a 2012 Mercedes Benz sedan at 4:28 p.m. May 17 on state Route 161 near the Eiterman Road intersection.
* An 18-year-old Tipp City woman was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead after the 2010 Honda Civic she was driving hit a vehicle in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 42 at 5:54 p.m. May 17.
* The Union County Sheriff's office investigated three incidents of vehicles hitting deer this week. The first occurred at 5:01 a.m. May 16 on U.S. Route 33 at state Route 287. The second occurred at 3:13 a.m. May 19 at U.S. Route 33 and Scottslawn Road, and the third accident happened shortly after 5 p.m. May 21 at the intersection of state Route 4 and Collins Avenue.
* A resident in the 7900 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road reported May 16 that a contractor hired and paid to renovate a barn did not complete the work.
* A 42-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 9:34 a.m. May 21 on state Route 31 for a probation violation and was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of drug abuse instruments after a deputy went to state Route 31 near Patrick Brush Run Road to investigate a complaint about a suspicious vehicle that was stopping at homes asking for scrap metal.