Marysville police filed theft charges against three people last week in connection with two separate shoplifting incidents.
A 25-year-old Marysville woman was charged with theft shortly after 9 p.m. June 7 after she was observed allegedly taking several items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard on multiple occasions.
At 6:47 p.m. June 8, an 18-year-old Marysville woman and an 18-year-old Milford Center woman were both charged with theft after they were seen allegedly shoplifting cosmetics from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
In other police reports:
* A theft was reported at a business on North Main Street at 2:24 p.m. June 8 after several juveniles were observed shoplifting several DVDs.
* An 18-year-old Prospect woman was charged with driving under suspension and possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 8:19 p.m. June 6 on Collins Avenue.
* A 45-year-old Marysville man was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop on Northcrest Drive at 10:18 p.m. June 11.
* A Milcrest Drive resident reported suspicious conditions involving missing money from her checking account at 12:17 p.m. June 6.
About a half-hour later, a resident of Sherwood Drive reported her credit card had been stolen and used to make unauthorized purchases.
* A Milcrest Drive resident reported at 3:22 p.m. June 11 that a DVD player and food were stolen from her home.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* A 2013 Nissan Pathfinder struck a tractor trailer that was parked at the westbound rest area on U.S. Route 33 at 12:20 a.m. June 6. A 33-year-old Marysville resident was arrested and charged with OVI.
* As a result of a complaint at 1:04 a.m. June 9, a deputy stopped a vehicle in the 15000 block of Fish Daum Road. A 26-year-old Mount Victory man was arrested for OVI and open container. He was also cited for driving under suspension, fictitious plates and expired plates.
* A 32-year-old Marysville man was charged with OVI at 3:51 p.m. June 10 after the 2002 Oldsmobile Alero he was driving went off the road and into a ditch in the 12000 block of U.S. Route 36. He also was cited for failure to control a motor vehicle.
* A resident in the 34000 block of Longberry Road reported at 2:14 a.m. June 8 that approximately $1,630 worth of items had been stolen, including two videogame systems and several games, two guns and a television.
* A little before 2 p.m. June 8, a resident in the 14000 block of state Route 47 reported a gun, 500 coins and other miscellaneous items had been stolen.
* A resident in the 9000 block of Redan Court reported the theft of a credit card at 8:03 p.m. June 8.
* At 9:58 p.m. June 6, a 2012 GMC Acadia struck a dog in the 10000 block of state Route 739. A 2013 Ford truck struck a dog at 5:51 p.m. June 9 in the 8000 block of Brock Road. Another dog was hit by a 2005 Ford F-350 at 10:40 p.m. June 11 in the 26000 block of Lunda Road; and a 2001 Saturn hit a deer in the 22000 block of state Route 73 at 1:24 a.m. June 11.
* A 2006 Harley Davidson motorcycle struck a large amount of gravel on the road and slid into a ditch in the 19000 block of Smokey Road at 4:31 p.m. June 9.
* A 45-year-old Milford Center woman was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead at 3:19 p.m. June 11 after her 2000 Chevrolet stuck the back of a 2001 Plymouth sedan on Allen Center Road near Darby Pottersburg Road.