Marysville: Money, other items reported stolen from vehicles
Marysville police are investigating several thefts from vehicles that were all reported June 22 and 23.
A GPS unit and money were reported stolen from a locked vehicle on Scotts Circle 10:14 a.m. At 10:45 a.m., money was reported stolen from a locked vehicle owned a Greenwood Boulevard resident.
At 11 a.m., a resident of Palm Drive reported that several items had been stolen from his unlocked vehicle; and a Coventry Place resident reported at 9:50 a.m. June 23 that money had been stolen from a locked vehicle between June 21 and June 22.
In other police reports:
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was charged with OVI at 11:22 p.m. June 22 on Woodcrest Drive.
* Police charged a 36-year-old Bellefontaine man with driving under suspension after a traffic stop on West Fifth Street at 12:03 p.m. June 24.
* A 47-year-old Marysville man was charged with an open container violation after a traffic stop on Square Drive at 8:47 p.m. June 22.
* Employees at a business of Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported the theft of a motorcycle at 4:26 p.m. June 21.
* A Grace Drive resident told police at 11:11 a.m. June 21 that someone had stolen lawn care equipment from his open garage.
* Money and jewelry, no value given, were reported stolen from a business on East Ninth Street. The report was made at 9:01 a.m. June 25.
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was charged with theft after medicine was reported stolen from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 4:58 p.m. June 21.
* An employee at a business on Chestnut Street reported at 10:41 a.m. June 24 that a laptop computer and her makeup bag had been stolen.
* A Collins Avenue resident told police at 11:26 a.m. June 24 that money was missing from his bank account.
* A West Fifth Street resident reported the theft of a paycheck at 4:21 p.m. June 25.
* MedFlight transported one person to Ohio State University Hospital after a motorcycle accident at 4:50 p.m. June 20 on Northwest Parkway east of Police Road.
* Two bicycles were involved in an accident in the 9000 block of Hyland Croy Road in Glacier Ridge Metro Park at 10:50 a.m. June 22. One person was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital.
* A 48-year-old Marysville woman was cited for failure to drive in marked lanes at 4:48 p.m. June 25 after the car she was driving hit a tractor trailer on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road.
* After receiving a complaint about a possibly impaired driver on Corporate Boulevard, a deputy located the vehicle and a man standing outside it at 12:12 a.m. June 21. A 54-year-old Columbus man was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital, where he was cited for OVI.
* A resident in the 19000 block of state Route 4 reported the theft of a boat from a pond at 10:56 a.m. June 23.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen from a shed on church property in the 12000 block of state Route 736 at 1:31 p.m. June 24.
* Deputies responded to the 17000 block of Robinson Road at 9:21 p.m. June 22 to investigate a report of an argument that occurred along the roadway.
One person fired a weapon into a ditch during the argument, sheriff's reports said. A 38-year-old Marysville man was arrested for aggravated menacing and transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.