Marysville: Woman out $5,000 for unfinished roof work
A West Ninth Street resident reported at 11:51 a.m. July 1 she paid more than $5,000 to a company to reroof her house after storm damage but the repairs were not completed.
In other Marysville police reports:
* A resident of East Fifth Street reported at 5:02 p.m. July 2 that items had been stolen from his porch.
* A 54-year-old Kenton woman was charged with theft at 5:48 p.m. June 27 after she was observed allegedly stealing items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* An Xbox gaming system was reported stolen from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 2:47 p.m. June 30.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested 8:30 p.m. June 30 and charged with OVI following a traffic stop on North Main Street at Elwood Avenue.
Also June 30, a 22-year-old Indiana man was charged with OVI after a traffic stop on North Maple Street at 1:09 a.m. A 22-year-old Marysville man was charged with having an open container during the same traffic stop.
* A 19-year-old East Liberty man was charged with drug abuse following a traffic accident on North Maple Street at 12:14 p.m. June 28.
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was arrested on a felony warrant and also charged with drug paraphernalia possession at 10:50 p.m. June 28 on North Main Street.
* Police arrested a 50-year-old Marysville woman at 6:08 p.m. June 27 during a traffic stop on North Main Street and charged her with driving under suspension.
* A Rosewood Drive resident reported at 6:50 a.m. June 28 that change was stolen from her unlocked vehicle. At 10:39 a.m. the same day, a resident of 11th Street reported money was stolen from his vehicle.
* A Collins Avenue resident reported the theft of medication at 12:09 p.m. June 28.
* A resident of West Fifth Street reported at 11:36 a.m. June 29 that medication and money had been stolen from his home.
* Police received a report at 9:23 a.m. July 1 that a parent had been threatened by a coach during a softball game at a park in Mill Valley.
* A 58-year-old Georgia man was arrested at 10:08 p.m. July 1 and charged with assault after an argument in the parking lot of a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard. According to police reports, he used a stun gun on another driver.
* A 19-year-old Delaware man was arrested at 11:40 p.m. July 1 and charged with assaulting another man on Allenby Drive.
* A resident of Millwood Boulevard reported at 9:19 p.m. June 29 that eggs were thrown on his vehicle while it was parked in his driveway.
* A deputy and units from the Marysville, Allen Township, Union Township, Northern Union County and Liberty Township fire departments responded to a home in the 18000 block of Cradler Turner Road for a garage fire at 6:43 p.m. June 20.
* A 23-year-old Milford Center man was cited for going left of center after a two-vehicle accident at 3:28 a.m. June 27 near the intersection of Middleburg Plain City Road and state Route 161.
* Sheriff's deputies, the Union County dog warden and units from the Marysville Police Department and the Marysville Fire Department responded to the 14000 block of Weaver Road at 10:29 a.m. June 29 for an injury accident involving a bicycle rider and a dog running loose. One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for treatment.
* A 19-year-old Kenton man was cited for failure to control at 3:24 p.m. July 1 after the 1991 Chevrolet pickup truck he was driving went off the road and hit a utility pole on state Route 739 near Flickinger Road. One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency was called to the scene of an accident at 1:10 p.m. July 2 on U.S. Route 33 west of state Route 245 after a truck went off the road and hit a fence, causing a fuel leak.
* A resident in the 7800 block of Rickard Road reported at 8:14 a.m. July 2 that boat equipment was stolen and the boat damaged.
* At 7:55 a.m. June 27, a resident in the 18000 block of Bear Swamp Road reported windows were broken and items were taken from two vehicles overnight.
* A resident in the 24000 block of Sandusky Road reported at 11:33 a.m. June 27 a purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle and a chainsaw was taken from a barn.
* Miscellaneous jewelry and coins were reported stolen from a residence in the 15000 block of Hagenderfer Road at 6:04 p.m. July 2.
* A resident in the 18000 block of Bear Swamp Road reported the theft of a purse containing credit cards on June 28 at 7:04 p.m.
* As a result of a traffic stop at 2:29 a.m. June 29 on U.S. Route 33 at the exit ramp to U.S. Route 36, a 44-year-old Columbus man was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 72-year-old Milford Center man was arrested for domestic violence and transported to the Tri-County Jail after deputies were called to a home in the 22000 block of North Darby Coe Road at 12:33 a.m. June 27.