Marysville: Tattooed man steals wallet, assaults employee
Employees at a business in the 8200 block of Estates Parkway reported at 11:21 p.m. July 12 that a man had stolen a wallet and assaulted an employee before fleeing.
According to the report filed with the Union County Sheriff's Office, the man was described as white, with a teardrop tattoo beneath his left eye, and he was wearing a black baseball cap with a skull on it.
In other reports from the sheriff's office:
* Employees at a business in the 20000 block of state Route 347 reported finding drug paraphernalia on the property at 6:05 p.m. July 11.
* One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County after a two-vehicle accident at 11:42 a.m. July 12 in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway.
* While on patrol, a deputy found a 2006 Honda Pilot in a construction zone at 12:07 p.m. July 12. The vehicle had gone off Mitchell Dewitt Road near Hyland Croy Road and struck a cement berm.
* A television, a computer, a camera and jewelry were reported stolen at 1:17 p.m. July 12 from a residence in the 30000 block of Woods Road.
* A resident in the 8600 block of McKitrick Road reported at 4:08 p.m. July 12 someone used his debit card without authorization.
* A purse, prescription medication, $400 in cash, credit cards and debit cards were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 23000 block of Holycross Epps Road.
The report was filed shortly before 8 a.m. July 16.
* A resident in the 15000 block of Allen Center Road reported at 8:45 a.m. July 16 that a vehicle had been broken into and several items stolen.
According to the report filed with the sheriff's office, the missing items include a wallet, cash, credit cards and debit cards.
* Tires and rims were reported stolen at 5:05 p.m. July 13 from a vehicle at a business in the 8400 block of Rausch Road.
Marysville police filed charges against several teens who were caught drinking alcohol at 12:24 a.m. July 15 on West Eighth Street.
Charges of underage consumption were filed against three Marysville men, all age 19; two 19-year-old Marysville women; and an 18-year-old Hilliard man. A 22-year-old Marysville man was charged with providing the beer.
* A traffic stop on East Fifth Street at 8:44 p.m. July 10 resulted in a 35-year-old Delaware man being charged with not having a motorcycle operator's license.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was charged at 9:23 p.m. July 10 with criminal damaging and persistent disorderly conduct following an incident on Bent Tree Drive.
* Two Marysville women, ages 31 and 32, were seen allegedly stealing items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard. They were both charged at 4:33 p.m. July 12 with theft, possession of drug paraphernalia and receiving stolen property.
* An 18-year-old Marysville man and a 36-year-old Marys-ville man were both charged with drug possession while they were at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 8:57 p.m. July 12. The older man also was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued through Marysville Municipal Court.
* On July 13 at 12:58 a.m. a 24-year-old Marysville man was charged with having an open liquor container while at a business on North Main Street.
* A Meadows Drive resident reported at 2:17 a.m. July 14 a cell phone was stolen while he was at a business on North Main Street.
* At 8:05 a.m. July 14, a resident of Morning Star Drive reported items were missing from his garage.
That evening at 10:21 p.m., a resident of Longwood Place reported money and jewelry were stolen from the house.
* A resident of Buerger Street reported at 9:40 a.m. July 15 the gas line to her house had been moved, causing slight damage to her home.
* An electric box was reported taken from a house under construction on La Costa Drive sometime between July 11 and July 15.