Union County Sheriff's deputies are investigating the theft of two air conditioning units and a refrigerated line for central air from a home in the 8400 block of Mallard Circle.
The approximate value of the stolen items is $5,300, according to sheriff's reports.
The thefts were reported at 2:28 p.m. July 18.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A 2012 red Honda Accord was reported stolen from a residence in the 10000 block of Watkins Road at 7:33 a.m. July 18.
* A 30-gallon upright air compressor with an approximate value of $400 was reported stolen at 8:39 p.m. July 23 in the 100 block of Railroad Street in Milford Center.
* The driver of a 1998 Ford Windstar swerved to avoid a dead dog in the road in the 15000 block of state Route 739 and crashed into a ditch shortly before midnight July 19.
* Deputies and units from the Ohio State Highway Patrol, the Marysville fire and police departments, and fire departments from Allen and Jerome townships responded to a rollover accident involving two cars and a semi-truck on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road at 2:50 p.m. July 20.
One person was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital and another was taken to Dublin Methodist Hospital. The Ohio State Highway Patrol handled the investigation.
* A deputy investigated a hit-skip accident at 12:08 a.m. July 21 involving a 1993 Acura Integra that struck a guardrail on state Route 4 near Scotts Farm Boulevard and then left the scene. The vehicle was located and stopped and a juvenile driver was cited for failure to control.
* Marysville police are investigating several reports of theft filed last week.
Items were reported stolen from a residence on Magnolia Drove at 2:28 p.m. July 19. Items also were reported stolen from a home on Red Pine Drive at 12:52 a.m. July 20.
A resident of North Cherry Street reported at 12:26 p.m. July 23 that firearms had been stolen from his home.
A laptop computer was reported stolen from a small room at the top of the grandstand at the Union County Fairgrounds at 9:34 p.m. July 21. A hanging flower basket owned by the city of Marysville was reported stolen from its North Main Street location at 11:53 a.m. July 22.
* At 3:40 p.m. July 20, a 24-year-old North Lewisburg man was arrested on Milford Avenue and charged with persistent disorderly conduct.
* A South Walnut Street resident reported at 8:01 a.m. July 21 that windows had been smashed out of two of his vehicles.
* A purse was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on West Ninth Street at 2:09 p.m. July 21.
* A resident of Milford Avenue reported at 3:44 p.m. July 23 a wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
* A 20-year-old Marysville woman was arrested at 2:32 p.m. July 22 during a traffic stop on Amrine Mill Road and charged with driving under suspension.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man was charged with an open container violation on East Fifth Street at 8:46 p.m. July 23.