Marysville: Police investigate multiple thefts from vehicles
Marysville police are investigating several reports of items being stolen from vehicles.
A resident of West Eighth Street reported at 2:31 p.m. July 24 that a GPS unit had been taken from a locked vehicle.
At 8:05 p.m. July 26, tools were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at a business on North Main Street. The theft occurred between July 24 and July 25, police reports said.
A Collins Avenue resident called police at 6:17 p.m. July 28 to say items were missing from his vehicle. Several items also were reported stolen 10:01 a.m. July 29 from a vehicle parked on Collins Avenue.
Police also received a report at 10:31 a.m. July 29 that items had been stolen from a vehicle parked on West Ninth Street.
In other Marysville police reports:
* A Sorensen Drive resident reported at 2:09 p.m. July 30 that keys were taken from his unlocked vehicle.
* A resident of North Main Street reported at 12:21 p.m. July 25 the battery was stolen from his vehicle.
* A 39-year-old Marysville woman was charged with theft at 1:30 p.m. July 26 after she was seen allegedly taking items without paying for them at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A Buerger Street resident called police at 4:30 p.m. July 29 to report the theft of medication, money and a handgun.
* A 30-year-old Marion man was charged with theft at 5:07 p.m. July 30 at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Residents on Deer Crossing Drive reported at 10:35 a.m. July 27 they found their house had been sprayed with paint and the window of a vehicle had been broken.
* A resident of East Eighth Street reported at 8:31 a.m. July 29 that someone cut several branches off the trees in his backyard then started burning them.
* A wood-burning stove, a hot water heater, a gas grill and a window air conditioner were reported stolen from a home in the 23000 block of Treaty Line Road. The report was filed at 11:50 a.m. July 25.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2:44 p.m. July 26 from a residence in the 17000 block of Paver Barnes Road.
* Shortly before 7:30 p.m. July 26, a resident in the 8500 block of Watkins Road reported approximately $3,000 in cash was missing.
* A tackle box and a toolbox worth approximately $85 were reported stolen from a home in the 16000 block of Allen Center Road at 10:55 a.m. July 29.
* Tools were reported stolen from a van in the 12000 block of Irwin Road at 10:40 a.m. July 30. The missing items, valued at $770, include saw bits, a straight saw, a Sawzall, a flashlight, a combo pack and a drive drill.
* Three automobile batteries valued at approximately $240 were reported stolen at 12:12 p.m. July 30 from a property in the 19000 block of state Route 4.
* Disorderly conduct citations were issued to a 37-year-old Marysville woman and a 32-year-old Marysville woman after a domestic dispute in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 at 5:23 p.m. July 28.