Marysville police continue to receive reports about thefts from vehicles.
At 11:35 a.m. Aug. 9, a resident of London Avenue reported money had been stolen from his vehicle. At 2:35 p.m. the same day, a resident of Northcrest Drive reported the theft of electronic equipment from a vehicle.
A resident of Windsor Court reported electronic equipment was taken from her unlocked vehicle at 3 p.m. Aug. 9.
At 2:53 p.m. Aug. 10, a resident of Greenwood Boulevard reported a cellphone was stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
Two other Marysville residents told police someone entered their vehicles and rummaged through their belonging, but nothing was taken. One incident was reported at 10:37 a.m. Aug. 9 by a resident of Terrace Court. The second was reported at 1:36 a.m. Aug. 10 on Lantern Lane.
In other Marysville police reports:
* An employee at a business on Delaware Avenue reported man stole several packs and cartons of cigarettes at 2:42 p.m. Aug. 13.
* A 44-year-old Marysville man was charged with assault at 1:59 p.m. Aug. 10 following an altercation on West Ninth Street.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was charged with assault at 10:20 p.m. Aug. 10 following an altercation at a business on Columbus Avenue.
* At 11:29 p.m. Aug. 10, a 28-year-old West Mansfield man was charged with obstructing official business after an altercation at a business on Columbus Avenue.
* At 8:41 p.m. Aug. 12, a 31-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and refused to leave a business on East Fifth Street.
* A 25-year-old Marysville man was found intoxicated and on the floor of a business on North Main Street at 7:09 a.m. Aug. 13. He was charged with persistent disorderly conduct.
* The Union Township Fire Department, Marysville Fire Department, Pleasant Valley Fire District and the Ohio State Highway Patrol responded to a motorcycle accident at 5:22 p.m. Aug. 10 on state Route 4 near the intersection of state Route 161. MedFlight transported one person to Grant Hospital and a second person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* A man from North Augusta, S.C., was cited for failure to maintain assured cleared distance at 5:18 p.m. Aug. 9 after his car hit another vehicle at U.S. Route 42 and Smart Cole Road.
* Rocks that fell off a dump truck traveling east on state Route 161 near Axe Handle Road at 3:06 p.m. Aug. 10 struck the windshield of a 2005 Nissan Murano.
* A 23-year-old Richwood man was arrested for OVI at 12:49 a.m. Aug. 11 after a traffic stop on state Route 4 near Blues Creek Road. He also was cited for speeding.
* A 2003 white Dodge 3500 truck was stolen over the weekend from a business in the 8200 block of Estates Parkway.
* A 53-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 7:42 p.m. Aug. 13 for domestic violence and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail after a fight with another man at a home in the 9000 block of Watkins Road.