Marysville: Two charged for soliciting without a permit
Police charged two out-of-state residents with soliciting without a permit last week.
At 2:24 p.m. Aug. 19, a 31-year-old Idaho man was charged with soliciting without a permit on Kentucky Circle.
At 8:36 p.m. the next day, a 23-year-old Utah man was charged with soliciting without a permit while on Todd Court.
In other Marysville police reports:
* At 5:28 p.m. Aug. 15, a resident of West Seventh Street reported a bicycle and a scooter were taken from the front yard.
* Police received a report at 7:40 p.m. Aug. 20 that a vacant house on Northcrest Drive had been forcibly entered and several items stolen.
* A Meadowbrook Drive resident reported at 10:01 a.m. Aug. 16 that an MP3 player and a wallet were stolen. The thefts occurred Aug. 12 while he was at a business on Charles Lane.
* Items were reported stolen from three unlocked vehicles last week.
At 1:50 p.m. Aug. 16, a resident of First Street reported items were taken from her unlocked vehicle.
Medication was reported stolen from another unlocked vehicle on Restoration Drive at 4:11 p.m. Aug. 18.
A resident of Cinnamon Drive reported at 9:57 a.m. Aug. 20 that medication and money had been taken from her unlocked vehicle.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Employees reported at 8:15 a.m. Aug. 15 that someone had tried to steal chemicals from a business in the 14000 block of U.S. Route 42.
* Deputies received a report at 7:56 a.m. Aug. 19 that $16,200 worth of items were stolen from the 18000 block of Poling Road, including corner frames and molds for pouring concrete.
* At 7:37 p.m. Aug. 15, a deputy went to a residence in the 7800 block of Rickard Road to investigate damage to a boat.
A boat also was reported damaged at 6:10 p.m. Aug. 17 at a business in the same block.
* As a result of a traffic stop at 11:26 p.m. Aug. 16 in the area of Springdale Road and U.S. Route 36, a 24-year-old Marysville man was cited for possession of marijuana.
* A 21-year-old Powell man was cited for possession of marijuana after a traffic stop on Clark Drive at 2:10 p.m. Aug. 17.