Marysville: Tools, cash, electronics stolen from vehicles
Police received reports from several residents who said items had been taken from their vehicles. A Pinehurst Street resident reported at 1:54 p.m. Aug. 27 that electronics were taken from her locked vehicle. A resident of West Ninth Street reported at 10:28 p.m. Aug. 29 that money and credit cards were stolen from her vehicle. At 3:02 p.m. Aug. 30, a resident of West Fifth Street reported tools were taken from his vehicle.
In other Marysville police reports:
* Police were called to Marysville High School, 800 Amrine Mill Road, at 10:39 a.m. Sept. 3 on a report that a student had brought a knife to school. The student admitted to accidentally bringing the knife, which was turned over to officials. The district notified parents of the incident by email, stressing that students and staff were never in danger "as no threats to harm were reported."
* A Marysville High School student reported at 11:01 a.m. Sept. 3 that someone entered her unlocked vehicle, turned on the lights and removed a hood ornament.
* A West Seventh Street resident reported at 8:18 p.m. Sept. 1 that more than $3,000 worth of clothing and other items had been stolen.
* A resident of West Eighth Street reported at 7:28 a.m. Sept. 2 that her son's vehicle was stolen overnight.
* Two juveniles were charged with criminal damaging at 9:08 p.m. Aug. 28 after they were seen throwing rocks at vehicles and causing damage to windows on East Ninth Street.
* A 39-year-old Marysville woman was charged with OVI during a traffic stop at 1:30 a.m. Aug. 28 on Northwest Parkway.
* On Sept. 2 at 12:42 a.m. a 57-year-old Raymond man was charged with having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle while on North Main Street.
* A 25-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct at 7:28 a.m. Aug. 28 after he was found sleeping in a yard on Taylor Avenue.
* At 1:48 a.m. Aug. 31, a 23-year-old Marysville woman was charged with assault and a 32-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct following an altercation on North Main Street.
* Employees at a business in the 8100 block of Industrial Parkway reported the theft of a white cargo trailer at 2:24 p.m. Aug. 24. The contents of the trailer included extension cords, a bungee run, an 18-foot slide, tarps, a 15-foot by 20-foot bounce house, a 1-hp blower, a sledgehammer, a Galaxy Explorer crawl-through, a 1.5-hp blower, stakes and a ramp. The approximate value of the stolen items is $26,135.
* On Sept. 3 at 1:58 p.m., a deputy responded to the 6900 block of Industrial Parkway to investigate a report of a stolen vehicle and trailer. A 2006 white Ford E-150 van and a white 2014 Cary trailer with equipment inside were missing. The approximate value was listed as $8,540.
* A juvenile was cited for failure to control at 8:56 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 14000 block of Southard Road after the vehicle he was driving passed a school bus, drove off the road and struck a tree.
* A 30-year-old Larue man was arrested for OVI and cited for failure to control at 5:12 a.m. Aug. 31 after the vehicle he was driving went off the road in the area of state Route 47 and Phelps Road and hit a guardrail.
* Deputies responded to a residence in the 21000 block of Evans Road at 10:27 a.m. Aug. 28 on a report of an unsupervised 3-year-old child. A 29-year-old West Mansfield woman was charged with endangering children.
* At 3:25 p.m. Aug. 28, employees at a business in the 7400 block of Montgomery Drive reported the theft of a pulley machine, a snow plow and a squat rack.
* A 36-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with domestic violence at 2:01 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 23000 block of Sandusky Road. He was transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* A juvenile was arrested and charged with domestic violence at 2:15 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 32000 block of Cobb Harriman Road and transported to the Central Ohio Youth Center.