Computers, stereo equipment reported stolen
Marysville police are investigating several reports of items being stolen from vehicles.
At 7:06 a.m. Sept. 20, a resident of Wilderness Road reported theft of a tablet computer from her vehicle. Another tablet computer was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on East Sixth Street at 2:57 p.m. Sept. 23.
A resident of Advent Court reported at 2:33 p.m. Sept. 20 that stereo equipment had been stolen from his vehicle.
At 4:39 p.m. Sept. 20, a resident of West Third Street reported documents and miscellaneous equipment had been stolen from her unlocked vehicle.
In other Marysville police reports:
* A 29-year-old Mechanicsburg man was arrested and charged at 8:51 p.m. Sept. 21 with OVI during a traffic stop on Delaware Avenue.
* A 21-year-old Marysville man was charged with OVI and drug possession during a traffic stop at 1:21 a.m. Sept. 22 on Meadowlark Lane.
* At 1:48 p.m. Sept. 23, a 41-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension on South Main Street following a hit-skip accident.
* A 23-year-old Tipp City man was arrested at 7:41 p.m. Sept. 22 and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard. He also was charged with obstructing official business and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 20-year-old Westerville man was charged with falsification and possession of drug paraphernalia on Catalpa Place at 7:12 p.m. Sept. 24. An 18-year-old Union County man also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia during the same incident.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* Deputies responding to a 911 call went to the Darby Lake Fishing Club, 22657 Collins Road, Milford Center, at 3:25 a.m. Sept. 25, where they found a 36-year-old Milford Center man with a stab wound in his upper chest.
According to the sheriff's report, the stabbing happened during an argument with an unknown person who left the scene before deputies arrived.
The victim was taken to Union County Memorial Hospital and later transferred by MedFlight to Grant Hospital in Columbus.
The incident remains under investigation by the sheriff's office and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
* Deputies are investigating an accident in which a 4-year-old girl was injured Sept. 19 after she jumped from a vehicle while it was backing up in the driveway of a home in the 32000 block of Dutton Love Road in northern Union County. The caller reported the girl had been run over by the car. MedFlight took the child to Nationwide Children's Hospital.
* The driver of a 2000 Dodge Neon lost control at 12:56 a.m. Sept. 21 while traveling north on state Route 4 south of Macklin Road. The vehicle went off the right side of the road, down an embankment and then struck a culvert.
* A 2003 Honda Accord was hit in the parking lot of a business in the 8000 block of Estates Parkway at 1:34 p.m. Sept. 22.
* A resident in the 17000 block of Redspire Lane reported at 4:58 p.m. Sept. 21 that a washer and dryer valued at $1,397 had been stolen from the home.
* About $120 worth of concession-stand merchandise was reported stolen from a storage building on Railroad Street in Milford Center at 11:36 a.m. Sept. 22.
* Employees at a business in the 7900 block of Corporate Boulevard reported at 11:13 a.m. Sept. 20 a catalytic converter had been stolen from a vehicle.
* A vehicle was discovered on fire after the sheriff's office received a report at 3:41 a.m. Sept. 19 that there had been an explosion and flames were visible at a residence in the 22000 block of Hoover Bault Road. The Liberty Township Fire Department extinguished the fire and handled the investigation.
* A resident in the 13000 block of state Route 47 reported at 2:37 p.m. Sept. 21 that three vehicles on his property had been damaged. Numerous tires were punctured and several seats were ripped.