People who left their vehicles unlocked made it easy for thieves to steal money, GPS units, clothes and other items over the past week.
On Sept. 27 at 4:08 p.m., a resident of Kenny Lane reported medication was stolen from her unlocked vehicle while it was parked on South Maple Street.
A resident of West Eighth Street reported at 8:14 a.m. Sept. 28 that money and GPS units were stolen from two unlocked vehicles. A purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 12:37 p.m. Sept. 28.
A resident of Milford Avenue reported at 2:06 p.m. Sept. 28 theft of money, clothing and a checkbook were stolen from her unlocked vehicle.
On Sept. 30 at 3:41 p.m., a resident of Stocksdale Drive reported a Bluetooth device was stolen from her unlocked vehicle.
On Oct. 1 at 6:22 a.m., items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on South Main Street. At 7:12 a.m. Oct. 1, a resident of Hickory Drive reported someone stole a Garmin GPS and money from her unlocked vehicle. At 7:49 a.m., police received a report that $40 and approximately $10 in loose change were missing from a vehicle parked on Collins Avenue.
Another vehicle was hit at the same time on West Sixth Street, where a resident reported that a Garmin GPS and charger and loose change had been stolen from her unlocked vehicle.
In other Marysville police reports:
* A vehicle reported stolen in Gahanna was recovered at a business on North Main Street in Marysville at 12:09 p.m. Sept. 26.
* A Yamaha ATV was reported stolen from the Honda Motorsports warehouse on Clymer Road at 12:04 p.m. Sept. 30.
* A 20-year-old Milford Center woman and two 18-year-old Milford Center women were charged with theft at 5:37 p.m. Sept. 27 after they allegedly attempted to steal items from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident of Windmill Drive reported at 9:15 a.m. Sept. 30 that someone had entered her home and stole her TV.
* A 52-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with OVI on East Fifth Street at 12:08 a.m. Sept. 27.
* A 51-year-old Ostrander man was charged with driving under suspension at 4:59 p.m. Sept. 26 on West Fourth Street.
* A 49-year-old Marysville man and a 56-year-old Marysville man were charged with disorderly conduct at 6:24 p.m. Sept. 28 after a physical altercation at a business on U.S. Route 36.
* A 31-year-old Marysville man was arrested on Lydia Drive at 8:41 p.m. Sept. 29 and charged with persistent disorderly conduct.
* A 16-year-old Dublin girl was cited for failure to control at 7:25 p.m. Oct. 1 in the area of U.S. 33 and state Route 245 after the car she was driving swerved to miss an animal and went off the road, striking a road sign.
* A 32-year-old Marysville woman was cited for assured cleared distance after the v ehicle she was driving hit the rear of another vehicle at 7:31 a.m. Sept. 30 in the area of state Route 4 and Milford Avenue.
* A 39-year-old North Royalton man was charged with OVI and cited for failure to control at 5:14 p.m. Sept. 27 after the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette he was driving went into a ditch in the 12000 block of state Route 736.
* While on a traffic stop on U.S. Route 33 at 1:06 p.m. Sept. 25, a K9 deputy located drug paraphernalia inside a vehicle. A 43-year-old Lima woman was charged with falsification and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* On Sept. 25 at 1:16 p.m., a deputy went to the 17000 block of Redspire Lane to investigate a report of three men possibly using drugs in a vehicle. A 20-year-old Columbus man was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A resident of the 22000 block of Collins Road reported at 12:17 p.m. Sept. 30 that his boat had been stolen from a private lake. He estimated the loss at $877.
* Electrical wiring valued at approximately $549 was reported stolen at 10:14 a.m. Oct. 1 in the 10000 block of Pagoda Way.