Interior wiring worth $2,000 reported stolen
A resident in the 8400 block of Avalon Lane called the Union County Sheriff's Office at 10:52 a.m. Oct. 9 to report the theft of approximately $2,000 worth of interior wiring.
In other sheriff's reports:
* Deputies received a report at 4:03 p.m. Oct. 11 that a gravity bed grain wagon was stolen from a barn in the 19000 block of Bellville Road.
* A resident in the 20000 block of Shirk Road reported at 12:02 p.m. Oct. 15 that cash, collectible coins, prescription medications and miscellaneous documents were stolen from the house.
* The sheriff's office is continuing to investigate a two-vehicle accident that occurred at U.S. Route 42 and state Route 736 at 2:05 p.m. Oct. 10. Those involved refused medical treatment at the scene.
* A 30-year-old Marysville woman was cited for failure to yield after the 2007 Cadillac Escalade she was driving hit a 2005 Honda sedan at 3:46 p.m. Oct. 11 on U.S. Route 42 near Honda Parkway.
* Deputies investigated three accidents involving deer last week. A 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer struck a deer at 2:38 a.m. Oct. 11 on U.S. Route 33 near U.S. Route 42. A 1997 Honda sedan swerved to miss a deer and drove into the ditch on Boundary Road near McPeck Road at 2:46 a.m. Oct. 13. A 2012 Chevrolet Equinox struck a deer on U.S. Route 33 near Honda Parkway at 4:57 a.m. Oct. 15.
* A tire blew out on a 2007 International dump truck at 5:13 p.m. Oct. 11 on U.S. Route 33 east of U.S. Route 42, causing the vehicle to go off the right side of the road and hit a fence.
* A 20-year-old Plain City man was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance at 11:45 a.m. Oct. 13 after a two-vehicle accident on state Route 161 near Eiterman Road.
* A 21-year-old Marysville man was arrested for domestic violence at 5:12 p.m. Oct. 10 after deputies responded to a home in the 21000 block of Raymond Road to investigate a dispute. He was transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* A resident of Meadows Drive reported an unknown person kicked in her front door and then fled when he was seen at 9:28 p.m. Oct. 12.
* A gaming system, three games and a bicycle were reported stolen from a residence on East Sixth Street at 9:21 p.m. Oct. 13.
* A resident of West Third Street called police at 6:48 p.m. Oct. 11 to report her dog had been stolen from her yard.
* Television sets were reported stolen from two homes Oct. 12. The first report came from a resident of Woodcrest Drive at 12:56 a.m. and the second came from a resident on Linden Street at 10:27 a.m.
* On Oct. 13 at 7:02 p.m. jewelry was reported stolen from a residence on Triple Crown Way.
* A 61-year-old Marysville woman was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Oct. 10 for allegedly stealing items from a business in the 500 block of Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A business on South Maple Street was broken into at 2:27 a.m. Oct. 14 and several cartons of cigarettes were stolen.
* Items were reported stolen from a locked storage building on Watkins Glen Boulevard at 9:28 a.m. Oct. 14.
* A man reported at 3:35 p.m. Oct. 9 that the front windshield of his vehicle was damaged overnight while it was parked on Bent Tree Drive.
* A resident of Pearse Drive reported at 1:36 p.m. Oct. 13 that her daughter was bitten by a dog running loose on Dogwood Drive.
* A 24-year-old woman and a 39-year-old man, both from Columbus, were cited for soliciting without a permit at 8:23 p.m. Oct. 12 following numerous complaints from residents on West Fourth Street.