Union County Sheriff's deputies cited a juvenile for failure to control at 12:41p.m. Nov. 3, after an accident involving a 1997 Plymouth Breeze that lost control, hit a stop sign, and rolled over on Paver Barnes Road near Shirk Road.
In other sheriff's reports:
* A motorcycle was involved in an injury accident at 7:33 a.m. Nov. 5 at the intersection of Industrial Parkway and U.S. Route 42. One person was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital, sheriff's reports said.
* A television, a video game system and jewelry were reported stolen at 3:56 p.m. Nov. 1 from a home in the 30000 block of state Route 31.
* On Nov. 5 at 3:46 p.m., a resident in the 14000 block of Watkins Road reported the theft of jewelry and change.
* A motorcycle was reported stolen at 5:52 p.m. Nov. 1 from a barn in the 12000 block of state Route 347.
* On Nov. 3 at 4:55 p.m., a Go-Kart was reported stolen from a property in the 33000 block of Fields Road.
* A log-splitter valued at $2,400 was reported stolen at 9:08 a.m. Nov. 3 from a property in the 14000 block of state Route 739.
* A laptop computer and cash were reported stolen from a property in the 13000 block of Adelsberger Road at 1:22 p.m. Nov. 4.
* A resident in the 16000 block of School Street in New Dover reported at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 4 that gold coins had been stolen.
* A 20-year-old Marysville man was cited for failure to control at 6:17 p.m. Nov. 2 after he lost control of his vehicle on state Route 37 near Bethlehem Claibourne Road. The car then went off the road and hit two headstones in a cemetery.
* A 59-year-old Edgerton, Ohio, man was cited for failure to yield at 7:54 p.m. Nov. 2 after the vehicle he was driving hit another vehicle on state Route 161 near Post Road.
* Deputies investigated four car-deer accidents that occurred between Nov. 1 and Nov. 3.
The first happened at 7:32 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 23000 block of state Route 347; the second happened at 8:15 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 16000 block of Myers Road.
A car hit a deer at 7:02 p.m. Nov. 2 in the 23000 block of Rogers Road.
And finally, a car crashed on U.S. route 33 near Poling Road at 12:37 a.m. Nov. 3 at when it swerved to miss a deer.
* Deputies went to a home in the 15000 block Valleyview Drive to investigate a trespassing complaint at 1:45 a.m. Nov. 2. While they were there, they arrested a 34-year-old Marysville man for OVI. He was transported to the sheriff's office.
* While on patrol at 1:36 a.m. Nov. 3, a deputy found a vehicle in the ditch on North Mill Street near Orchard Road in Milford Center. A 38-year-old Marysville woman was arrested for OVI. She was transported to the sheriff's office and released.
* On Nov. 2 at 12:24 p.m., an 18-year-old man was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Delaware Avenue.
* Employees at a business in the 800 block of Delaware Avenue reported a theft at 8:28 a.m. Nov. 6.
* A resident of Redwood Drive reported at 12:08 a.m. Nov. 5 that her prescription medication had been stolen.
* On Nov. 6 at 8:43 p.m., a resident of the 500 block of Surrey Lane reported a burglary.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested on West Third Street at 6:49 p.m. Nov. 4 and charged with disorderly conduct.