Businesses on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard appeared to be the target of thieves last week.
On Nov. 8 at 5:51 p.m., two juveniles were arrested for theft at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard. At 8:36 p.m. the same day a 28-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
On Nov. 12 at 4:13 p.m., a 24-year-old Springfield man also was arrested for theft at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard and merchandise was reported stolen from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard on Nov. 12 at 6:01 p.m.
In other Marysville police reports:
* Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized from a vehicle stopped on Amrine Mill Road at 7:45 p.m. Nov. 8.
* A 21-year-old Marysville man was charged with having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle while on Maple Street and Amrine Mill Road at 2:37 a.m. Nov. 10.
* A resident of Palm Drive reported at 7:06 p.m. Nov. 5 he had found a flat tire on his vehicle two days in a row.
* A resident of Collins Avenue reported at 4:15 p.m. Nov. 9 that several items had been stolen from his home.
* A resident of Unionville Center reported at 7:05 p.m. Nov. 9 that his cell phone was stolen from his vehicle while he was at a city park.
* On Nov. 8 at 4:18 p.m., a resident of West Mansfield reported a window was broken on her vehicle while she was at a business on Milcrest Drive. Several items were stolen.
* A resident of Pony Place reported the unauthorized use of a credit card on Nov. 7 at 8:44 p.m.
* On Nov. 9 at 8:50 p.m. a 21-year-old Hilliard woman was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop on U.S. Route 36.
* A 21-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at North Walnut and East Fourth streets at 3:26 p.m. Nov. 10.
Union County Sheriff's Office
* On Nov. 10 at 8:23 a.m., a fire in a grain bin was reported in the 22000 block of Jackson Road.
* A deputy and units from the Union County Emergency Management Agency, Northern Union County Fire and EMS District and fire departments from Marysville, Battle Run and Liberty, Leesburg, Allen and Radnor townships responded to a residential fire in the 28000 block of Grindell Road at 2:15 a.m. Nov. 12.
* Items were reported stolen from a pickup truck at 1:36 a.m. Nov. 7 while it was parked at the Claibourne Cemetery on state Route 37.
* A diaper bag and wallet were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7400 block of Hyland Croy Road at 4:28 p.m Nov. 10.
* A four-burner glass-top range valued at $500 was reported stolen from a home in the 9200 block of Ketch Road at 3:16 p.m. Nov. 10.
* A 20-year-old Cable man was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead after the car he was driving hit the rear of another car at 5:36 p.m. Nov. 7 in the 19000 block of state Route 245.
* At 12:32 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 26000 block of North Lewisburg Road, a car lost control and struck a utility pole. About an hour later on Honda Parkway near U.S. Route 33, a vehicle lost control and hit a guardrail.
* A 61-year-old Delaware man was arrested for OVI at 4:51 p.m. Nov. 10 on state Route 38 near Streng Road after the truck he was driving went into a ditch. He also was cited for failure to control and transported to the Tri County Regional Jail.
* As a result of a traffic stop at 1:36 a.m. Nov. 9 on Jolly Road near Watkins Road, a 29-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI and cited for speeding.
* At 4:36 a.m. Nov. 11 in the 22000 block of state Route 47, a truck swerved to miss another vehicle that drove left of center. The truck struck a guardrail and a tree before coming to rest in a yard. One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* Deputies responded to a home in the 25000 block of Lunda Road at 2 p.m. Nov. 11 to investigate a dispute involving a mother and son. As a result of the investigation, a 29-year-old West Mansfield man was charged with improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle.