Marysville police made two arrests for theft and are investigating several other theft reports that were filed over the past week.
Officers arrested a 32-year-old Marysville man for theft at 3:25 p.m. Nov. 26 at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard. They also arrested an 18-year-old Marysville woman and charged her with theft from a business on the same street at 6:42 p.m. Dec. 1.
In addition, employees at a business in the 200 block of East Eighth Street reported a theft at 3 p.m. Dec. 3.
At 3:03 p.m. Nov. 26, a resident of the 800 block of Pinehurst Street reported items had been stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
Items also were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Valley Drive at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 27.
A resident of South Walnut Street reported at 5:49 p.m. Dec. 1 that two rings had been stolen from her home.
In other Marysville police reports:
* A 26-year-old Columbus man was arrested at 2:48 a.m. Dec. 1 on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard and charged with possession of drugs.
* Officers were sent to a home in the 400 block of Windmill Drive at 1:09 a.m. Nov. 27 where a man, allegedly hallucinating, was damaging the house. He was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for evaluation.
* Two counterfeit $20 bills were used to pay for purchases at a Delaware Avenue business, employees reported at 12:56 p.m. Dec. 2.
* Residents in the 900 block of Sherwood Avenue reported someone was going through their vehicles at 7:35 a.m. Nov. 26.
* A Westbrook Drive resident told police at 10:21 a.m. Nov. 27 that her credit card number had been used by an unknown person in Georgia to make purchases.
* At 12:30 p.m. Dec. 2, a resident of Greenwood Boulevard reported her Social Security number was used without her permission to obtain a utility service.
* A resident of Tulip Drive reported at 9:35 p.m. Nov. 29 her debit card was stolen while she was visiting a friend.
* At 2:38 p.m. Dec. 2, a resident of U.S. Route 36 reported someone used his ATM card to take money from his account.
* The driver of a Dodge Ram truck lost control at 3:16 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 14000 block of U.S. Route 36 and slid into and up onto a bridge guardrail. According to sheriff's reports, the vehicle eventually rolled down an embankment. One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* The driver of a 1997 Honda Civic lost control and struck a guardrail wire in the median on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 161 at 5:22 a.m. Nov. 26. One person was taken to Dublin Methodist Hospital for treatment.
* A 1978 Ford F250 was traveling in the 19000 block of Collins Road at 10:41 a.m. Nov. 27 when the driver lost control, causing the vehicle to roll over, damaging some electrical lines. One person was transported to Union County Memorial Hospital.
* Drivers lost control of their vehicles in two separate accidents Nov. 26 and struck guardrail wires on U.S. Route 33.
The first accident happened at 4:47 a.m. on U.S. Route 33 near state Route 161. The second accident occurred at 5:32 a.m. on Route 33, west of state Route 161.
* A 25-year-old Marysville man was cited for failing to maintain assured clear distance ahead at 6:36 p.m. Nov. 27 after the Jeep Cherokee he was driving on U.S. Route 36 near Myers Road was unable to stop for a semitrailer that was preparing to make a left turn.
The Jeep went off the right side of the road and struck a utility pole, which fell on the truck, sheriff's reports said.
* A car struck a cow in the roadway on state Route 31 near Harmon Patrick Road at 5:52 p.m. Dec. 2.
* Four vehicles hit deer last week, according to sheriff's reports. The incidents occurred at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 29 on Scottslawn Road near Watkins Road; at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 1 on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road; at 6:37 a.m. Dec. 3 in the 11000 block of Watkins Road; and at 8:48 p.m. Dec. 3 on state Route 739 near Carter Road.
* A deputy investigating a complaint about a suspicious car that had pulled into a driveway in the 20000 block of state Route 47 at 10:53 p.m. Dec. 2 arrested a 62-year-old Richwood man for OVI.
* A resident in the 14000 block of Snyder Road reported at 12:45 p.m. Nov. 26 that several appliances were stolen from his home, The missing items include a washer, a dryer, refrigerator, a microwave, television and propane lines.
* A digital video recorder and money were reported stolen from a business in the 10000 block of Industrial Parkway at 9:48 a.m. Dec. 1.
* Tools, a cellphone and miscellaneous items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 8000 block of Memorial Drive at 6:10 p.m. Nov. 29.
* A golf cart was reported from a home in the 21000 block of state Route 347 at 11:29 a.m. Nov. 30.