Marysville police have received several complaints about stolen property this month.
According to the Marysville Division of Police, an employee at a business on U.S. Route 36 reported the theft of wooden pallets from company property at 8:18 a.m. Feb. 1.
Boots and clothing were reported stolen from a business on Charles Lane at 8:15 a.m. Feb. 1.
At 1:44 p.m. Feb. 3, an employee of a business on Milcrest Drive reported yard equipment had been stolen from a shed.
A resident of North Main Street reported someone had stolen money from the residence at 8:26 p.m. Feb. 4.
In other recent incident reports from Marysville police:
* A 36-year-old Delaware man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated on Delaware Avenue at Buerger Street at 2:35 a.m. Feb. 1.
* A 41-year-old North Lewisburg man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop on U.S. Route 36 at 10:01 p.m. Jan. 31.
* An 18-year-old Marysville woman was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at U.S. Route 33 and Delaware Avenue at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 1.
* At 9:51 p.m. Feb. 1, a 23-year-old North Lewisburg man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A 23-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with driving under suspension at U.S. Route 33 and U.S. Route 36 at 2:57 p.m. Feb. 1.
* A 34-year-old Dublin man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at Main and Sixth streets at 3 a.m. Feb. 3.
One person was taken to Dublin Methodist Hospital and an 88-year-old Plain City man was cited for failure to control after a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica went off the road and struck a utility pole, according to the Union County Sheriff's Office.
Reports said a sheriff's deputy, as well as the Jerome Township Fire Department and Pleasant Valley Fire District, responded to the accident, which happened at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 2 at Currier Road and Converse Road.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* Prescription medication was reported stolen from a residence in the 10000 block of state Route 4 at 3:48 p.m. Jan. 30.
* A 25-year-old Columbus woman was cited for failure to control after the 2007 BMW 328i she was driving struck a stop sign at 8:56 a.m. Feb. 2 at the intersection of Jerome Road and Brock Road.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead after the 2005 Chevy Cobalt he was driving struck a 2012 Toyota Prius that had stopped for an animal in the road. The accident happened at 5:42 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 19000 block of Paver Barnes Road.