Marysville police are investigating three smash-and-grab thefts reported in less than 90 minutes Feb. 7 at the YMCA, 1150 Charles Lane.
At 7:48 p.m., a 43-year-old Urbana woman reported someone broke the driver's-side window of her Honda Odyssey and stole her purse from under the minivan's middle console.
At 8:33 p.m., a 48-year-old West Mansfield woman said the driver's-side window of her Honda CR-V was smashed and her purse was taken.
The third vehicle was broken into at 9:11 p.m. A 47-year-old Mechanicsburg woman reported someone smashed her Honda CR-V's passenger-side window and stole her purse.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A patron at a Columbus Avenue business reported a purse was stolen at 10:17 p.m. Feb. 6.
* A resident of Belle Road reported a purse was stolen from a business on U.S. Route 36 at 3:45 p.m. Feb. 7.
* A 32-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with criminal damaging after damaging a window along North Main Street at 2:56 a.m. Feb. 6.
* An employee of a North Main Street business reported the theft of several items at 5:13 p.m. Feb. 7.
* A 23-year-old Belle Center man was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Industrial Parkway at 6:45 a.m. Feb. 10.
* An employee of a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported the theft of miscellaneous cosmetics items at 8:16 p.m. Feb. 9.
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 4:20 p.m. Feb. 10.
* Merchandise was reported stolen from a Coleman's Crossing Boulevard business at 4:20 p.m. Feb. 10.
One person was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital after a 2008 Honda Accord struck a guardrail on U.S. Route 33 near Mitchell Dewitt Road at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 6. The Union County Sheriff's Office and units from the Jerome Township Fire Department and Pleasant Valley Fire District responded to the accident.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County after a 2002 Honda Accord drove off the road and struck a tree on Poling Road south of Bear Swamp Road at 6:47 p.m. Feb. 11. Sheriff's deputies and the Allen Township Fire Department responded.
* A 1998 utility trailer valued at $1,200 was reported stolen from a business in the 6900 block of Industrial Parkway at 12:19 p.m. Feb. 6.
* A generator, drill, impact driver and battery charger were reported stolen from a truck parked at a business in the 8000 block of Memorial Drive at 10:25 a.m. Feb. 7. The approximate value of the stolen items is $1,227.
* Various items were reported stolen from a residence in the 8000 block of Harriott Road at 4:39 p.m. Feb. 9, including a shotgun, a brass spittoon, a basket containing loose change and a safe containing gold and silver coins.
* A resident of the 12000 block of Taylor Road reported identity theft involving a fraudulent credit card at 1:31 p.m. Feb. 6.
* At 6:57 p.m. Feb. 6, sheriff's deputies and the Pleasant Valley Fire District went to a residence in the 14000 block of Robinson Road to investigate a possible robbery and assault that occurred near the intersection of Robinson and state Route 736.
* A 53-year-old Marysville man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a deputy stopped him as he walked along the roadway in the 11000 block of state Route 736 at 2:44 p.m. Feb. 6.
* A 30-year-old Bryan, Ohio, man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 1:16 a.m. Feb. 7 as a result of a traffic stop on Main Street near West Fifth Street. He also was cited for failure to drive in marked lanes and was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.