The Union County Sheriff's Office charged four people with selling alcohol to underage persons while checking the compliance of 11 liquor permit holders.
According to reports from the sheriff's office, those charged include a 54-year-old LaRue woman working at a business on state Route 347 in Broadway; a 19-year-old Richwood woman working at a business on North Franklin Street in Richwood; a 51-year-old Richwood woman working at a business on East Bomford Street in Richwood; and a 25-year-old Mount Victory woman working at a business on South Main Street in Magnetic Springs.
The Ohio Investigative Unit is investigating the cases for possible administrative action related to the establishments' liquor permits.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* One driver was transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital after a 2004 Saab was rear-ended at a stop sign by a 2007 Kia Sportage. The accident happened at 8 a.m. March 12 near the U.S. Route 33 westbound exit ramp onto U.S. Route 42. A 45-year-old Delaware man was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance.
* Several people were transported to Dublin Methodist Hospital at 12:22 p.m. March 9 after a 2006 Toyota SUV and a 2010 Hummer limousine were involved in an accident on McKitrick Road near Hyland Croy Road. The accident remains under investigation.
* A resident in the 23000 block of Sandusky Road reported a snow blower was stolen at 11:21 a.m. March 1.
* At 7:37 p.m. March 6, a resident in the 8000 block of Mallard Circle reported a mailbox was vandalized.
* A GPS navigation system was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 25000 block of Lunda Road at 11:25 a.m. March 7.
* The U.S. Post Office, 110 W. Main St. in Unionville Center, reported a break-in and damage done to the building at 10:38 a.m. March 14.
* A resident in the 28000 block of state Route 739 reported a burglary at 7:02 p.m. March 14. Several pieces of jewelry were stolen.
* Two horse saddles were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 29000 block of McMahan Road at 11:17 a.m. March 15.
* A resident in the 18000 block of state Route 47 reported the theft of $80 cash at 10:03 p.m. March 17.
* A 46-year-old Dublin man was cited for failure to yield after a 2006 Toyota Prius was struck by a 2010 Hummer at 4:45 p.m. March 14 on state Route 161 near Eiterman Road.
* A 47-year-old Urbana man was cited for failure to control at 6:47 p.m. March 14 on Kramer Road near state Route 161 after the 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo he was driving went off the road and hit a telephone junction box.
* A 23-year-old Columbus man was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead after the 1998 Honda Civic he was driving hit a 2008 Chevrolet Impala at 5:44 p.m. March 17 on Industrial Parkway near Daron Court.
An employee at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard called Marysville police at 11:08 a.m. March 14 to report the theft of three televisions during the last week.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A 26-year-old Marion woman and a 24-year-old Marion man were arrested and charged with burglary after stolen merchandise was located in their vehicle at 5:26 p.m. March 15. The merchandise was stolen from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* A resident of East Sixth Street reported at 6:12 p.m. March 16 that her credit card had been stolen from her residence.
* A 14-year-old student was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana at Marysville High School, 800 Amrine Mill Road, at 8:53 a.m. March 17.
* An employee at a business on West Fifth Street reported someone turned off the breaker to the furnace at 11:11 a.m. March 17 and spraypainted graffiti on the building.
* A resident of Mulberry Street reported an arrow was shot through the home's kitchen window at 7:12 p.m. March 18.
* At 2:54 a.m. March 15, at 29-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop on East Eighth Street at Plum Street.
* Police located drugs inside a vehicle during a traffic stop at 5:14 p.m. March 17 on U.S. Route 33 at state Route 31.
* At 10:01 p.m. March 17, a 40-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after an accident at Maple Street and Collins Avenue.
* A 35-year-old Marysville man was arrested for driving under suspension after a traffic stop on Watkins Road at 7:31 p.m. March 18.